news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #46
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PS4's first-week GameStop sales surpass PS3's first 3 months
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4.../1100-6416312/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #47
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 03:11 PM   #48
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
Still playing every night without issues

My biggest beef is how we cant customize the theme/background. that blue screen is plain as fuck. They should be releasing support for it in a patch soon though like they did with the ps3
Lol word up. I was actually looking through my settings to see if I could change my background right before I came in this thread.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #49
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Something like 2.3 million gamestop pre-orders unfulfilled.

I always laugh at the people who pre-order anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 02:31 AM   #50
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^why i didnt preorder

The ustream for live games is sick. Check out the GHETTO GAMERZ channel. that mutherfucker is funny as fuck. We were watching this cat clowning playing BF4. he had the whole room dying

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 12-03-2013, 10:08 AM   #51
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I had to play BF4 single player 2 times because of the "ce-34878-0" that everybody is having with the PS4. This error simply kicks you out of the application, for some people it doesn't even let them play the game and sometimes it corrupts your save data. The best suggestion is to have the automatic upload to the online server, just in case this happens to any of you.

As far as I know there is no actual fix, the things mention on Youtube videos only give you more time to play. The error seems to occur at random. When I played Killzone it only happened once, and I was able to finish the game. For BF4 it happened several times, one in which corrupted my save data forcing me to restart again, but it has never happened while playing multiplayer.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #52
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Killzone Shadowfall (platinum is going to be rediculous to get)
Resogun (2 more trophies til platinum)

just purchased Muramasa Rebirth for PSVita. I will be playing on my business trip to Germany. WOOP

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #53
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
I had to play BF4 single player 2 times because of the "ce-34878-0" that everybody is having with the PS4. This error simply kicks you out of the application, for some people it doesn't even let them play the game and sometimes it corrupts your save data. The best suggestion is to have the automatic upload to the online server, just in case this happens to any of you.

As far as I know there is no actual fix, the things mention on Youtube videos only give you more time to play. The error seems to occur at random. When I played Killzone it only happened once, and I was able to finish the game. For BF4 it happened several times, one in which corrupted my save data forcing me to restart again, but it has never happened while playing multiplayer.
What do you expect, it's an EA game.
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:28 AM   #54
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

PS1/PS2 games heading to PlayStation 4

Quote:
Backwards compatibility is coming to PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Now is only part of the story. A well-placed source working with Sony's streaming service reveals that only PlayStation 3 titles are currently scheduled to use the "gameplay over IP" cloud service. PS1 and PS2 titles are set to follow the more conventional route of running locally under emulation on Sony's latest console - but with the possibility of HD visual enhancements.

While Sony effectively phased out hardware emulation of previous platforms during the early stages of the PS3 era, it has worked consistently on opening up the PlayStation back catalogue to publishers via software emulation and PSN downloads. Internally, PlayStation 3's firmware contains emulators for PS1, PS2 and even the handheld PSP, while Vita is capable of running PS1 and Vita titles virtually flawlessly using the same technology. In short, there's a proven codebase that can only get better for the vastly more powerful PS4.

Our information suggests that the same internal emulator strategy is planned for PlayStation 4, and we understand that Sony is actively pursuing the ability for older titles to run without the blurry upscaling seen on PS3, suggesting that native HD resolutions are being targeted. Assuming this intention carries through to final code, we'll be seeing an effect similar to the resolution scaling seen on unofficial PC emulation of Sony's consoles, as well as a great many of the "HD remasters" we saw on PS3 - where original assets were rendered at a higher resolution, often without any actual remastering at all.

Sony's use of emulation as opposed to PlayStation Now streaming is an interesting decision - and the right one for enthusiast gamers. Running code locally provides a superior experience in terms of both input latency and image quality, and owing to the bandwidth requirements of continuous gameplay streaming, a single download could actually work out better economically for the platform holder. However, anything that can be run on PS3 can also operate on the PlayStation Now servers, so theoretically there is no technical reason why PS1, PS2 and PSP titles running on the existing, upscaling PS3 emulators couldn't be added to the streaming service should Sony see fit - though HD resolution scaling would most likely be off the table in those circumstances.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...heading-to-ps4

Quote:
I Step in the place

Last edited by food for thought; 01-29-2014 at 11:33 AM.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:33 AM   #55
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

For the people that already have a PS4, would they be able to get the emulator as an added on feature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:13 PM   #56
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

hahaha

PlayStation Phwoar! Russian couple use webcam to broadcast live sex session viewable by anyone with a PS4

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2rpPXuW2g
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 01-29-2014, 04:14 PM   #57
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
For the people that already have a PS4, would they be able to get the emulator as an added on feature?
If its a simple software update, which I believe it is, I would think so

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 01-29-2014, 04:39 PM   #58
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Sony Unveils Surprise ‘Flash Sale’ For PS3, PS4, Vita
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/...r-ps3-ps4-vita

Quote:
These sales are for everyone, not just PlayStation Plus users, and slash up to 50 percent off the normal price of some big games. Here, see for yourself.

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3) (was $59.99, is $41.99)
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Gold Edition) (PS3) (was $79.99, is $55.99)
Contrast (PS3) (was $14.99, is $7.49)
Contrast (PS4) (was $14.99, is $7.49)
FIFA 13 (Vita) (was $19.99, is $13.99)
Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) (was $59.99, is $41.99)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Ultimate Edition) (PS3) (was $49.99, is $34.99)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Ultimate Edition) (PS4) (was $49.99, is $34.99)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Ultimate Edition) (Vita) (was $29.99, is $20.99)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4) (was $59.99, is $41.99)
Knack (PS4) (was $59.99, is $41.99)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3) (was $59.99, is $41.99)
Super Motherload (PS3) (was $14.99, is $7.49)
Super Motherload (PS4) (was $14.99, is $7.49)
This sale is for North America only, and will end on Friday, January 31st at 6pm PT.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 01-29-2014, 11:35 PM   #59
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
hahaha

PlayStation Phwoar! Russian couple use webcam to broadcast live sex session viewable by anyone with a PS4

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2rpPXuW2g
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/66600
Old 03-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #60
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

As PS4 virtual reality rumors swirl, Sony schedules "innovation at PlayStation" event for next week
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/as-.../1100-6418205/

Quote:
I Step in the place