news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-04-2014, 11:23 AM   #16
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't call it, they were all on point.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:42 AM   #17
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ word same here. GZA being the anchor had a tough time living up to the previous 3 verses but he held is own.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:12 AM   #18
BISHOP BLOODSHOT
85 %ER

BISHOP BLOODSHOT Sinister snakeBISHOP BLOODSHOT Sinister snake

For me its Gza. They all deliver great verses with the creativity and the imagery. But I feel Gza's verse is not only the top verse on the track, but also the album because in it he describes the essence of the album and his approach to being an MC. Not to forget his flow, it was the first time i recognized the laid back style that he has mastered today and you really feel it on this track. It makes the first 3 verses sound soft.
Gza wrecks all on this.
BISHOP BLOODSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:54 PM   #19
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
dont hate me just because i drive a taxi
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:28 PM   #20
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I gotta go with my man K.P. lounging between two pillars of ivory!!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:49 PM   #21
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu whole platoon is full of:
1. rap coons?
2. rap goons?
3 raccoons?

I never got this line

Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:11 AM   #22
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

GZA is a monster on this one, one of his best flows as well. His verse is full of clever lines

disciplinary action was a fraction of strength, that made me truncate the length onetenth

how the fuck does someone even come up with that
Old 01-17-2014, 08:39 AM   #23
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

in this order :

Ghost
GZA
RZA
Killah Priest

one of the best Wu-tracks imo.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:50 AM   #24
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
wu whole platoon is full of:
1. Rap coons?
2. Rap goons?
3 raccoons?

I never got this line
# 2
Old 01-19-2014, 07:13 PM   #25
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
Wu whole platoon is full of:
1. rap coons?
2. rap goons?
3. raccoons?

I never got this line
"Wu Whole Platoon Is Filled With Raccoons
Corner-Sitting Wine Niggas Sippin' Apple Boone
This Ain't No White Cartoon...."

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:42 PM   #26
truemath4th

truemath4th grasshopper

Rza.

And what about the verse of assassination day?
I often compared this track to 4th chamber,
Hard choice beetwen deck and rza...
truemath4th is offline   Reply With Quote