0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2014, 01:52 PM   #16
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member
 
TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: AMSTERDAMN!
Posts: 1,919
Rep Power: 14
TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury
Default

Charles, I'm curious. How come a person of wisdom like yourself is in the position you're in?
__________________
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:10 PM   #17
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer
 
food for thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
Posts: 17,216
Rep Power: 102
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

hahaha
__________________
We do it for the people.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:16 PM   #18
zooruka
.
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,019
Rep Power: 23
zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
if puffy could, he would dig b.i.g. up and walk around with him like weekend at bernies. !!!!

lol

Last edited by zooruka; 02-12-2014 at 08:19 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #19
CharlesJones
Veteran Member
 
CharlesJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,071
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

TheFunkyDrummer, that's a good question. I guess i'm stuck being a janitor because i'm lazy when it comes to studying and reading so i can better myself and get a better job making good money. I make decent money now working 2 jobs. I thought about getting a job in the music business when i was young but i never pursued it because i was afraid to leave Cleveland and move to New York or Los Angeles. I'm not too good with learning directions on how to get my way around a city that i've never been to.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:17 PM   #20
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds
 
ShaDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MAFIA LAND
Posts: 11,705
Rep Power: 63
ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
TheFunkyDrummer, that's a good question. I guess i'm stuck being a janitor because i'm lazy when it comes to studying and reading so i can better myself and get a better job making good money. I make decent money now working 2 jobs. I thought about getting a job in the music business when i was young but i never pursued it because i was afraid to leave Cleveland and move to New York or Los Angeles. I'm not too good with learning directions on how to get my way around a city that i've never been to.
In other words, you're an idiot.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:05 PM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member
 
CharlesJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,071
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something. There's some people who are afraid to move to a city they've never been to because they aren't good with directions on how to get their way around the city. I wouldn't wanna live in New York and Los Angeles anyway because it's too many people in those cities. I live in Maryland and there's a lot of people here and in Virginia and Washington DC. The traffic here can be bad sometimes but i've gotten used to it. There's more things to do here than in Cleveland. If Cleveland would've had some good jobs, movie theatres and a few malls nearby where i used to live, i would've stayed. I also left Cleveland because of the snow. It snows way too much there.


I don't know why Puff Daddy gets so much hate. I think he's a good businessman even though most of his former artists may not feel that way. I'm happy for any black man that comes from the hood and becomes successful. I like the advice Derek Luke who played Puff Daddy gave Jamal Woolard in Notorious movie when he saw Jamal standing on the corner selling drugs. He said my dad died in these streets hustling. Ain't no future in this here. I'm sure that's the same advice Puff gave Notorious Big.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:35 AM   #22
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 40,526
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something. There's some people who are afraid to move to a city they've never been to because they aren't good with directions on how to get their way around the city. I wouldn't wanna live in New York and Los Angeles anyway because it's too many people in those cities. I live in Maryland and there's a lot of people here and in Virginia and Washington DC. The traffic here can be bad sometimes but i've gotten used to it. There's more things to do here than in Cleveland. If Cleveland would've had some good jobs, movie theatres and a few malls nearby where i used to live, i would've stayed. I also left Cleveland because of the snow. It snows way too much there.


I don't know why Puff Daddy gets so much hate. I think he's a good businessman even though most of his former artists may not feel that way. I'm happy for any black man that comes from the hood and becomes successful. I like the advice Derek Luke who played Puff Daddy gave Jamal Woolard in Notorious movie when he saw Jamal standing on the corner selling drugs. He said my dad died in these streets hustling. Ain't no future in this here. I'm sure that's the same advice Puff gave Notorious Big.

LOL this guy could be a spin off of The Critic. Put that shit on TLC.
__________________


EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:16 PM   #23
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

 
TSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 34,112
Rep Power: 119
TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Thulani Hadebe1 month ago

Cherokee can u hook up with me ??? Please can also fuck u ??? PLEASE ??? Im in SA , The Best in Afica
__________________
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:43 PM   #24
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,468
Rep Power: 30
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Fucked up how Jada left Bad-boy but still had to give puff 300,000 for an advance on his solo efforts.
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:37 AM   #25
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?
 
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Depths of Shaolin
Posts: 77,779,654
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something. There's some people who are afraid to move to a city they've never been to because they aren't good with directions on how to get their way around the city. I wouldn't wanna live in New York and Los Angeles anyway because it's too many people in those cities. I live in Maryland and there's a lot of people here and in Virginia and Washington DC. The traffic here can be bad sometimes but i've gotten used to it. There's more things to do here than in Cleveland. If Cleveland would've had some good jobs, movie theatres and a few malls nearby where i used to live, i would've stayed. I also left Cleveland because of the snow. It snows way too much there.


I don't know why Puff Daddy gets so much hate. I think he's a good businessman even though most of his former artists may not feel that way. I'm happy for any black man that comes from the hood and becomes successful. I like the advice Derek Luke who played Puff Daddy gave Jamal Woolard in Notorious movie when he saw Jamal standing on the corner selling drugs. He said my dad died in these streets hustling. Ain't no future in this here. I'm sure that's the same advice Puff gave Notorious Big.
I can not fathom how idiotic you are.

I bet you were on Judge Judy and she called you a moron.
__________________
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #26
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

 
TSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 34,112
Rep Power: 119
TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
I can not fathom how idiotic you are.

I bet you were on Judge Judy and she called you a moron.
hahaha wtf lol

__________________
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one