news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-15-2013, 02:40 AM   #541
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Mike Rice is a GANGSTER and would smack the SHIT outta Kobe like D-Wade did

Kobe says he would have smacked Rice and Ibaka but what did he do when W.O.W. hit him with a KO MARTIAL ARTS PUNCH right to that Euro Nose of his? Not a damn thing hoe card pulled.

Players were shook of GODFATHER RICE and took his lessons to heart and grew as soldiers thats why none of them cried only the gay media
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #542
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Who is W.O.W.? I doubt it if Kobe wouldn't have hit Mike Rice if Mike had hit him. I think Kobe can fight but i do remember seeing Chris Childs punch him and he didn't hit back. I was surprised he'd let a guy smaller than him hit him. Mike Rice isn't a gangster. He's a faggot. Only reason those players didn't hit him is because they were probably afraid of getting kicked off the team or expelled from school.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:13 AM   #543
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

CJ, no one in the NBA can fight. They play basketball. Mike Rice grew up in the hood. He had to fight for everything. Kobe Bryant grew up privileged. He's a pussy punk. Mike Rice would smack the fuck out of Kobe with the 750k he just got paid for being fired.

And you would more than likely be on hush mouth when around the Godfather.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:28 PM   #544
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

F*cking Tar Heels, losing games they should not lose.

Check Two can you please sticky this thread since the season has started?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:14 AM   #545
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I can, this is the first post since April, lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:53 AM   #546
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Tar Heels need to stop losing these games they should not lose.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:58 PM   #547
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://sports.yahoo.com/loop/ncaab-2...0592-922851661

Old 02-11-2014, 01:49 AM   #548
check two
N.I.

Florida shouldn't be ranked so high with the two losses.

Old 02-12-2014, 01:18 AM   #549
check two
N.I.

Number 5 San Diego St. upset by Wyoming and they rushed the floor

Old 02-17-2014, 06:35 PM   #550
check two
N.I.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:03 PM   #551
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

^ Damn, the announcer should have never allowed him to shoot again at half court. Maybe he should have read the rules instead of keeping it going.

Last edited by madchild; 02-17-2014 at 07:05 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:55 PM   #552
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and my city is still #numero #uno in #acc and #collegebasketball

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:07 PM   #553
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I got a question for ya'll. Do ya'll think black college basketball players should stay in school for 3 or 4 years and get a education? The reason i ask is because the NBA isn't going anywhere and i don't know why most black college basketball players only play 1 or 2 years and then go to the NBA as if the NBA is going somewhere LOL. I know a lot of black college basketball players are from the hood and grew up poor and they feel like they shouldn't stay in college that long because they need money and they wanna take care of their families. What they gotta understand is that a education is more important than playing sports because if you don't make it to the NBA, you gotta have a education so you can get a job. Even when they do make it to the NBA, they need to take care of themselves instead of spending money on their friends and family who are poor and they later on end up poor when their career is over because they don't know how to save money.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:00 PM   #554
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

I flicked on an Oregon game today and thought something was wrong with the channel feed for a second. Their court is brutal to watch a game being played on.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:50 PM   #555
check two
N.I.