news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-10-2014, 01:05 AM   #11671
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Sixers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:48 PM   #11672
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I cant stand lebrick james. Mt rushmore comment was ridiculous. Get a better legacy than Kobe Bryant, michael Jordan, magic Johnson, kareem, wilt, bill russell, elgin baylor, the big o, jerry west, moses malone etc then compare yourself. He done well to date but got a long way to go. And bitching that he getting dpoy snubs...really? Mj got mvp snubs every year he played he should have been mvp

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:20 AM   #11673
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:57 PM   #11674
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Who are you talking about?
smh who is being considered for MVP...Perkins? lol, not only does he suck, he wasn't even in the game.

watch the clip after Durant bricks the shot...he just stands there & doesn't do shit....i mean i get it you dont play D & you will never win a title until you bulk up & do so but to just stand around & not make any effort to even run back was pathetic!
Old 02-20-2014, 01:40 AM   #11675
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anybody else find allstar weekend incredibly shit?

Old 02-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #11676
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

Even Turner for Danny Granger..Pacers went from good to much better

Old 02-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #11677
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

My problem with the all star game was the bitch ass performances from Pharrell Williams, Snoop Dogg, Nelly. That wasn't needed before the game. Nobody wants to see them performing when the all star players were announced. Then after they performed, 2 people did the national anthem. I wonder who was in charge of putting that together because whoever was in charge needs to be beat up for doing that wack shit LOL. I didn't even watch the 2nd half because i had to be at work the next day. I bet the game didn't end until 11:30 or midnight. I was surprised the east won because their defense was terrible in the first half and i was also surprised Kyrie Irving won MVP. I didn't watch the dunk contest, three point shootout, rookies vs. second year players. I heard John Wall won the dunk contest. The dunk contest has been wack the last few years. So i stopped watching it. The last dunk contest i liked was when Jason Richardson won. Speaking of Jason, is he still in the NBA? Last team i remember him with was Philadelphia a few years ago.

I didn't like Danny Granger and Evan Turner trade. I think Indiana traded Danny because of his contract. I know the Pacers fans aren't happy. I was surprised Miami blew out Oklahoma and i'm surprised Oklahoma's record is 43-12 because they don't have a lot of scorers. LOL@IronSheik hahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with you about Kevin Durant. He's not a good passer and he doesn't play defense. When he gets the ball, he isn't even thinking about passing hahahahahahahahaha. He'll never win championships playing like that. He's not that good of a rebounder either. He should be averaging more rebounds. I don't know how many rebounds he averages but i know it's not a lot especially for his size.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:05 PM   #11678
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kevin Durant is second in rebound at his position, same for assists, so to say he does neither is wrong.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:23 PM   #11679
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

How many rebounds and assists does he average? I can't see him averaging a lot of assists because him and Carmelo are ballhogs LOL. That's why Kevin has led the league in scoring the last 3-4 years. Guys who lead the league in scoring usually don't win championships. Michael Jordan was one of the few who led the league in scoring and won championships and the reason he won championships is because he had a good supporting cast. Kevin doesn't have a good supporting cast even though Oklahoma's record is very good but he won't win championships with the teammates he has. Him and Russell need another scorer like they had when James Harden was there for them to win championships. Did ya'll see Dwight Howard dunk on Jermaine O'Neal last night? LOL. I didn't know Jermaine was still in the NBA and he still looks young.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:31 PM   #11680
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

5.5 assists which is only one behind James and 7.8 rebounds which is better than James 7.1 per game. I only compare him to James, because they are the two best players in the NBA right now. Also he averages more blocks and the average the same in steals.

Old 02-21-2014, 02:24 PM   #11681
check two
N.I.

Evan Turner is better than Granger and the Pacers fans were glad to get rid of Granger cause he's always injured. I wonder how Granger feels going from the best to the worst though.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2014, 02:30 PM   #11682
hectis
Vic

Probably not too good. When's his contract up?

Old 02-21-2014, 02:33 PM   #11683
check two
N.I.

Thaddeus Young has been wanting to leave the sixers too. They are going to be left with a team worse than the Washington Generals.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2014, 02:39 PM   #11684
hectis
Vic

They have a lot of cap room next year, so they can sign two top free agents next season, but the question is will any top free agents be willing to go there?

Old 02-21-2014, 02:40 PM   #11685
check two
N.I.

I just saw this lol

--- Report: Danny Granger pissed over trade to 76ers, wants to go to Spurs or Heat

http://nba.si.com/2014/02/21/danny-g...rs-spurs-heat/

Quote: