news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 12-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #16
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickT View Post
i like both the show & the comic, but i hate what they did to andrea on the show. she's propably my favourite character in the comics, but in the show she's fucking useless. and the next season better have negan in it. he's fucking BADASS

Are you caught up to issue #105? I don't want to spoil anything for you.

Andrea is my favorite in the comic book too, not the show though. I liked her last season more. I started collecting the individual issues at #91 with her on the cover.

Have you guys read The Walking Dead Survivors' Guide? It's basically a character reference guide to everyone up until issue #84, and who they're associated with, and how they die

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #17
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco View Post
Crazy he didn't do that to the girl, but to her husband. Scary to think what Negan will do to Carl, I think he likes him, hopefully in a good way, and not perverted or anything.
I wonder how Negans relationship with Carl will affect Rick. I bet he's going to do something to Rick's group. I know he said Carl owed him for killing those men and having him sing was strange but Negan wants more.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #18
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Having read the survivors guide.

Any PDFs out there?
Old 01-03-2013, 03:16 AM   #19
tajeco
Natureal

I don't know about pdfs.

TWD Chronicles is good. It's the official companion book of season 1 and issues #1-84. Good info about Frank Darabont turning the comic book into a show. He's the guy who made movies of Stephen King's Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, and The Mist.

Also the (unauthorized) Triumph of the Walking Dead, that talks about the success of the show and comic book, in the form of essays written by different people, one of which is Jay Bonansinga who co-wrote the novels with Kirkman.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
Old 08-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #20
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Nice^

I just finished the last comic where Rick tells Negan, "Did you bring a bat to a pistol match?" or something like that. I'm excited to see what happens.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:25 AM   #21
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

What a fucking tease. I like the pacing of the last comic but damn. Nothing has happened.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:48 AM   #22
tajeco
Natureal

I guess a war's about to happen. Don't know how Rick will get out of his current mess.

Old 09-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #23
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Yeah. I know Jesus is on his way.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #24
tajeco
Natureal

Have you been reading "All Out War"? Took a while to get going.

The last few episodes of the show were great I thought. I'm glad it's different enough from the book that's it's not predictable.

Old 12-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #25
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Yes. Too bad for Ezekials Tiger LOL.

I like the fact the series and comic are different enough to keep us guessing but I knew Herschel was gonna get his head chopped.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:16 PM   #26
tajeco
Natureal

Zombified Hershel head

Old 02-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Hahaha indeed!
Old 05-20-2014, 12:28 AM   #28
tajeco
Natureal

Show (SPOILERS)
The last few episodes of the show were crazy. That scene with Rick under the bed was suspenseful, like in the movie Misery when Paul Sheldon gets out of his room.

Beth finally got some screen time, then disappeared.

Terminus is messed up, don't know how they'll get out of that.

Comics
All Out War finally ended. Not sure if it needed 12 issues. At least they were almost every 2 weeks. I read that A New beginning takes place 2 years after the War.