news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-05-2014, 11:53 AM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This thread is about his TV show lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:09 PM   #17
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I know that but i was just recommending to people his best movies. I don't watch The Following because it looks weird.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:14 PM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's probably too scary for you

Quote:
Old 02-24-2014, 09:28 PM   #19
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It just got real! Lily gave up everything to be with Joe. She tried to control him but failed.

I can't see Lily attempting to kill Joe.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:33 PM   #20
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

If one were to get into this show or True Detective, which one should I choose?

Last edited by madchild; 02-24-2014 at 10:38 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:01 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
If one were to get into this show or True Detective, which one should I choose?
It depends what type of show might interest you more. I like both of them, though they are pretty different. The Following is definitely very fast paced, has a lot of action(charles jones), and some pretty outlandish scenarios and stupid police officers. lol

True Detective is more of a slow buildup and character development. It took till about episode 4 or so to really get going, but it has been worth it. If you hadn't heard, it's only an 8 episode season, and then season 2 will have a different storyline/characters.

Quote:
Old 02-26-2014, 11:53 PM   #22
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

^ Thank Check. Decided to give "True Detective" a shot since it's quite highly ranked compared to The Following. Been a while since I've seen a good Kevin Bacon appearance, so might check back on this too.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote