news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 02-27-2014, 01:34 PM   #1
Airwaves

Airwaves sitting duck
Default I'm opening up for Killah Priest in Raleigh, NC March 1st, 2014

YOOOO, SO I've been a member of this website for a long time but don't have time to post stuff but this website was a huge influence on my introduction to the WU and the biggest inspiration to my music. So like 6 years later I'm opening up for Killah Priest in Raleigh, NC March 1st. Quite awesome that I can make this post and let heads know!

Here's a link to my tunes if anyone is interested: https://fkbs.bandcamp.com/
Airwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:33 PM   #2
hoardini
buildin the horde

hoardini grasshopper

congratulations

hoardini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:51 PM   #3
Airwaves

Airwaves sitting duck

KP killed it!! Very cool dude. He did a slew of his joint from Heavy Mental to the new project. He forgot a verse and cut the shit and did Heavy Mental in acapella.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:04 PM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

congrats
Old 03-14-2014, 01:59 PM   #5
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Damn if I knew Priest was gonna be in my neck of the woods, I would've came out and supported.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:31 PM   #6
Airwaves

Airwaves sitting duck

it was a great time mane, free beer with a 25 dollar admission
Old 04-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You opened up for him? Did you lubricate before the performance?

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:53 PM   #8
D.M.I

D.M.I grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
congrats
congratz
D.M.I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 02:06 PM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Nice!!! Congratulations!