news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-01-2014, 11:59 AM   #1
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default The Butler vs 12 Years a Slave

I watched these movies back to back starting with 12 years a slave.

After watching both films The Butler to me was so much more better in every way.; Story, cinematography, acting, etc...

12 Years a slave seemed a little tedious and didnt emote well for me. I kinda watched it and felt nothing.

The Butler had so much more to offer IMO there were High points, low points, times of hope, and despair.

I believe 12 Years is over hyped and lacks some story telling to really get the viewer into the story. That my opinion what about ya'll?
Old 02-01-2014, 01:31 PM   #2
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't like slavery and racist movies. So i can't comment on these. It seems Oprah Winfrey always plays in movies about slavery and racism hahahahahahahahahaha. She's just like Cicely Tyson hahahahahahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:57 PM   #3
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

12 Years A Slave is corny. It reminded me of Passion Of The Christ. Just a guy getting his ass kicked over and over. It seemed like overkill, everybody already knows slavery sucked so what you're left with is the director beating you over the head with the same point for 2 hours.

Django was so much better cos he actually got revenge on whitey. Which is what you want to happen in this. Instead this guy just goes home a broken man after 12 years.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:44 PM   #4
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
12 Years A Slave is corny. It reminded me of Passion Of The Christ. Just a guy getting his ass kicked over and over. It seemed like overkill, everybody already knows slavery sucked so what you're left with is the director beating you over the head with the same point for 2 hours.

Django was so much better cos he actually got revenge on whitey. Which is what you want to happen in this. Instead this guy just goes home a broken man after 12 years.
You thought he would go home a happy man? smh
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 05:51 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
You thought he would go home a happy man? smh
Well he is relatively happy at the end compared to the rest of the film. What i'm saying is you already know what this film is and theres no surprises. I'm saying the film is not enjoyable.

But yeah 'smh'.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:47 PM   #6
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

If "12 Years A Slave" wasn't based on memoirs, it would of been better if it went the Underground Railroad route halfway through instead of what some of the complaints above point out.

Still enjoyed it more than "The Butler".
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:06 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The butler had its moments...i go with the butler

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:29 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Cant believe this won.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:47 PM   #9
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

What movie won a oscar? 12 Years A Slave or The Butler? Did Chiwetel Ejiofor win a oscar for best actor? He's a good actor but i don't wanna see 12 Years A Slave because i don't like slavery movies. He did a good job playing a bad guy in Four Brothers with Mark Wahlberg, Tyrese, Terrence Howard. I was laughing at the scene when he made a black guy that worked for him eat some food that he put on the floor. He said dogs gotta eat right? LOL. So eat. Then the black guy's wife said something to Chiwetel and he said bitch i'll make you get down there with him LOL. As a matter of fact get over there and share a meal with your man now LOL. So she went over there and got on the floor with him and ate. Chiwetel said good dog, lap that shit up good hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:37 PM   #10
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^What?!

Anyway, I haven't seen this movie. I was hoping that Gravity would win Best Picture but I had a feeling that 12 Years a Slave would win. Congrats, though.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:28 PM   #11
CharlesJones

Ironman, you haven't seen Four Brothers?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-04-2014, 04:36 PM   #12
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Nebraska should have won best picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:52 PM   #13
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Ironman, you haven't seen Four Brothers?
dont know but im pretty sure there were four brothers that seen ironman tho
Old 04-05-2014, 03:00 PM   #14
CharlesJones

I'm gonna check out The Butler and 12 Years A Slave today. I agree with Sosa. I would rather see a movie about a black man that's a slave getting revenge on the white man by kicking his ass and killing him like Django Unchained instead of seeing a movie about a black man that's a slave getting his ass beat over and over by a white man. I don't like watching movies about slavery and racism but i'm gonna check out these movies.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-05-2014, 06:12 PM   #15
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Butler is way better!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote