news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #16
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

rodney dangerfield-

..hearkening back to my original post, you probably don't even know who Joe Mazzulla is

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:30 PM   #17
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

John Wall isn't a bum. He's doing good so far but he needs to improve on his jumpshot and defense. He's inconsistent but you expect that from rookies. The Wizards get their asses kicked every night hahahahahahaha. Javale McGee had a triple double against the Bulls this week for the Wizards. He had 12 blocks and that's impressive because a NBA player hasn't done that in a very long time.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #18
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

bump

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #19
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Chris Singleton should start and Trevor Booker will be a beast someday. John Wall needs to just get them the ball.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:09 PM   #20
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Will the Wizards make a run in the east this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:24 PM   #21
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if the Wizards can hold onto wall and beal the future is very bright for the wizards. btw Wall's game has gone through the roof and his dunk in the contest was amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:32 PM   #22
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Wizards will make the playoffs this year but they probably will get eliminated in the first or secound round. John Wall is good because he's gotten better. The Wizards need to improve their defense and when they do that, they'll be a good team because they got a lot of scorers. So scoring for them isn't a problem. Defense has always been their problem. I don't know why they got rid of Javale McGee because he's a good shot blocker. I bet Gilbert Arenas wishes he was still with the Wizards hahahahahahahahahaha. I see the Wizards former player Caron Butler is with Oklahoma now. I know he's glad to be outta Milwaukee LOL.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote