news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #46
Tekken000
7T7

Tekken000 iron monkeyTekken000 iron monkeyTekken000 iron monkeyTekken000 iron monkey

Nothing wrong.
Tekken000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 12:10 PM   #47
Unbroken

Unbroken drunken mastaUnbroken drunken mastaUnbroken drunken masta
Default YOKO ONO PLASTIC ONO BAND & RZA, Live at the Orpheum, LA

Check this out...

This is a wild wild performance and I really couldn't stop watching it!

YOKO ONO PLASTIC ONO BAND & RZA, Live at the Orpheum, Los Angeles, Oct 1, 2010

RZA performs "See the Joy" / "Life is a Struggle"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAxzcXJFdjc
Unbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:16 AM   #48
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

somewhat revolutionary is generous. It doesn't matter how good his music was, as a person Lennon invented the armchair social critic. He spent his last years being a faggot.

good for Rza though
Old 03-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #49
ScuffedTimz
Ha

ScuffedTimz drunken mastaScuffedTimz drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
I kind of agree with claa7, that he was 'somewhat' of a revolutionary... a 'bed-in' for peace is a far cry from standing in front of tanks, hurling molotov cocktails at police, getting sprayed by firehoses, attacked by dogs and overthrowing governments or antiquated social systems.

I have tremendous respect for Lennon, and everyone knows how much the US government fucked with him in the 70s...but he was no Gandhi, or Che, or MLK. He was a social revolutionary in the same way that Bob Marley was. He spread a revolutionary message in his art, but he wasn't really 'on the front lines' fighting for change. If I'm incorrect or ignorant of some facts, let me know.

Peace to Mr. Diggs.
Spot on!

Being from John Lennons city (Liverpool) i vcan vouch for how much of an idol he is

BUILD STRONG...
ScuffedTimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 12:52 PM   #50
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbroken View Post
Check this out...

This is a wild wild performance and I really couldn't stop watching it!

YOKO ONO PLASTIC ONO BAND & RZA, Live at the Orpheum, Los Angeles, Oct 1, 2010

RZA performs "See the Joy" / "Life is a Struggle"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAxzcXJFdjc
LMAO @ her making strange noises with an echo and thinking "IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD"
Old 03-14-2014, 06:19 PM   #51
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote