news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-18-2014, 07:22 AM   #1
Chrism70
THE QUIET SOLDIER

Chrism70 drunken mastaChrism70 drunken masta
Default Wu-Tang Clan - Keep Watch [New Single off 'A Better Tomorrow']

The New Wu-Tang Clan single is due to be released today....isn't it?

The official FB page posted this 13 hours ago: Official single dropping soon!

But this is Wu, so "Soon" could mean in the next couple of hours, or in 2017.

Does anyone know anymore about when this is being released?

I'm glued to this page at the mo - https://twitter.com/search?q=wu%20ta...ingle&src=typd
Chrism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:30 AM   #2
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:34 AM   #3
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunken monk View Post
bc
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:57 AM   #4
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

I think RZA recently said 3/19, which would be tomorrow. Assuming it will be his Wu-Wednesday track if it actually does drop tomorrow.
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:10 AM   #5
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukillabee25 View Post
I think RZA recently said 3/19, which would be tomorrow. Assuming it will be his Wu-Wednesday track if it actually does drop tomorrow.
When did he say that? The official Wu twitter, fb page and wumusicgroup fb page and twitter has been saying it's gonna drop on the 18th for about 3 weeks now.

Btw, I think the name of the new single is "Ron O'Neal". They accidentally posted it (the single name and artwork) on the wumusicgroup site over the weekend.

Last edited by WuBizzie; 03-18-2014 at 08:13 AM.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:17 AM   #6
Chrism70
THE QUIET SOLDIER

Chrism70 drunken mastaChrism70 drunken masta

Posted 19 minutes ago on this site - https://www.facebook.com/RePPin4U

THE NEW @WuTangClan single is due out today!!!!! #RePPiN4U will be first with the exclusive!
Chrism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:36 AM   #7
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLo View Post
bc
ac
Old 03-18-2014, 09:50 AM   #8
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism70 View Post
Posted 19 minutes ago on this site - https://www.facebook.com/RePPin4U

THE NEW @WuTangClan single is due out today!!!!! #RePPiN4U will be first with the exclusive!
Yuhu, can't wait

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:59 AM   #9
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

My bad, I must have had the date screwed up. Awesome news!
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:20 PM   #10
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Wu-Tang is usually pretty bad about picking singles. Lets hope its decent. Wasn't "Heart Gently Weeps" the 8 Diagrams single?

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:27 PM   #11
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Was "Family Reunion" an official singel or just off-album song?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:32 PM   #12
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

i expect more from freemurda or pop tha brown hornet than the generals. real talk.
Old 03-18-2014, 12:45 PM   #13
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
i expect more from freemurda or pop tha brown hornet than the generals. real talk.
lol.... man
If you said Killah Priest I could agree with you, but Free Murda LOL x 100

You need to take a break

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:53 PM   #14
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

do you rap? no right? so dont talk. murda drops fire. and if u dont think so wait till Gen3 releases. your mentality will change. bet
Old 03-18-2014, 01:23 PM   #15
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
do you rap? no right? so dont talk. murda drops fire. and if u dont think so wait till Gen3 releases. your mentality will change. bet
Huh? If anything rappers are less tuned in to what actually makes enjoyable good music since they look at it from the creative side and the fans look at it from the side of whats actually fun to listen to.

With that in mind, freemurda blows chunks.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote