news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-14-2014, 01:19 AM   #1171
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDMASSIVE. View Post
Lucky break for Machida, if he comes in ready like he did against Mousasi, he will be champ again.
he will be going up against weidman, and i think he might be able to pull it off!

Im callin Hendricks to be the champ, then condit will probably come around and
beat him for the title.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:21 AM   #1172
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Imma have to disagree with you Chiba, not taking anything away from Johnny but Lawler imo seems to be hungrier to be champ, he has been waiting a long time for this opportunity & I believe he will defeat Hendricks. Condit better prey he dosent get knocked out by Woodley.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:42 AM   #1173
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think Hendricks might take it by decision but I would prefer to see Lawler win

lmao @ DMX at the end of the vid!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:50 PM   #1174
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Quote:
Imma have to disagree with you Chiba, not taking anything away from Johnny but Lawler imo seems to be hungrier to be champ, he has been waiting a long time for this opportunity & I believe he will defeat Hendricks.
I actually think Hendricks is hungrier for the belt.

Quote:
Condit better prey he dosent get knocked out by Woodley.
Yes, hopefully Condit can take him out quick with a submission and not have to stand toe-to-toe. Condit is pretty crazy though and probably thinks he can get the better of the exchange. Really hope he can get pass him, get a title shot again, and gain the belt. Woodley is ranked 10th but other then beating Koscheck, he hasn't proven much. He lost to Jake Shields, no one should lose to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
I think Hendricks might take it by decision but I would prefer to see Lawler win
I don't think this is going 5 rounds. I really hope Lawler can connect with a good punch and then pummel him for a TKO.

Last edited by madchild; 03-14-2014 at 12:53 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:56 PM   #1175
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Pulling for Ruthless Robbie. Hopefully he gets a KO. Condit is my boy, but I like Woodley too. Just wanting a good fight there.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:23 PM   #1176
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

How do none of these guys make weight.

Old 03-14-2014, 08:10 PM   #1177
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Imma have to disagree with you Chiba, not taking anything away from Johnny but Lawler imo seems to be hungrier to be champ, he has been waiting a long time for this opportunity & I believe he will defeat Hendricks. Condit better prey he dosent get knocked out by Woodley.
Its a tough one to call, I still think hendricks has enough in the tool box
to defeat Lawler. If Hendricks fights smart and uses his wrestling
he can grind out a win. If he stands up and bangs then its 50/50.

Condit is a greg jackson fighter so I can see him and using a defensive and counter strategy thus winning by points

all interesting fights tho
can go either way

lol @ nick diaz in the crowd for making a meal of hendricks not making weight

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 03-14-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:57 PM   #1178
madchild
FU-MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
lol @ nick diaz in the crowd for making a meal of hendricks not making weight
What a bum. I hope the UFC never offers him a fight again, and he has to take fights for chump change.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:15 PM   #1179
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Hendricks & Lawler fought like warriors this past Saturday night. I had Johnny winning rounds 1 & 2, Robbie definitely had 3 & 4 and if would've kept the momentum going he could've pulled it out but Johnny stood there & dug deep & held his ground & pushed Robbie back. A very exciting & impressive fight. Woodley taking out Condit was a little disappointing the way it ended but he'll be back.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:40 PM   #1180
chiba
N.I.

Quote:
Hendricks & Lawler fought like warriors this past Saturday night. I had Johnny winning rounds 1 & 2, Robbie definitely had 3 & 4 and if would've kept the momentum going he could've pulled it out but Johnny stood there & dug deep & held his ground & pushed Robbie back. A very exciting & impressive fight. Woodley taking out Condit was a little disappointing the way it ended but he'll be back.
Thats Hendricks' Karma
Robbed then Gifted ! Id like to see them fight again.

Condit losing like that sucks! but its what it is!
the divison is gonna be interesting because all these guys are looking good!

Heard Diaz was calling out Hendricks for a title bout

Non Ignorants
Old 03-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #1181
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Probably the most stacked division, I think Rory MacDonald will get the next title shot.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 11:05 PM   #1182
madchild
FU-MAN

I think I predicted every fight wrong last UFC.

Ovince Saint Preux's choke submission was a surprise. I'd like to see him fight again. He's flown under my radar.

This is the second time Lombard has looked off after the first round. Not sure if he's gassed or what but someone needs to teach him ground and pound. All Shields had a hope for was a lapse in judgement on the ground which came at the end of the 3rd. Must be scary going into a ring with a guy built like Lombard. Bravo to Shields, I doubt he wanted this fight.

Not sure why so many fighters become one-dimensional later in their career. Has Diego forgotten how to utilize all his blackbelt skills in Gaidojutsu and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu? Wasn't impressed by Myles Jury.

It's too bad about Condit. It's probably going to take him almost 2-years to get back to form judging by a torn ACL speculation. I actually had him winning even from being on his back a lot. I really don't think that proved much for Woodley and I didn't care for his responses after the fight or post-fight press conference.

Hendricks barely won that fight on points. Sure he barely took Round 1 and 2 but he got thumped in 3 and 4. It's too bad Lawler was one-dimensional with only utilizing his boxing strength. He defended the take downs great but threw barely any kicks and never tried for any takedowns. Exciting fight nonetheless but he hit a wall with 2 minutes in Round 5 which was a shame. Couldn't dig deep like Hendricks did.

Rory MacDonald is boring. Not sure who I would want to see fight Hendricks next. It's hard to believe that Woodley is now ranked #4 from #11 and might be the best bet. Lombard lacked effort or cardio in Round 2 and 3.

Last edited by madchild; 03-17-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:48 PM   #1183
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did anyone watch the the rematch between Henderson, and Rua?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:30 AM   #1184
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anybody think Teixeira has a chance of defeating Jones at 172?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:58 PM   #1185
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Anybody think Teixeira has a chance of defeating Jones at 172?

He won like 20 fights in a row, so I say yes.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote