news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-18-2014, 08:25 PM   #1036
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Im almost finished with Killer is Dead, which is 1 of those weird games like Shadows on the Damned. And just started Far Cry 3...soo dope!! I love this game, got pretty far 1st couple of days, might have the platinum for it in a week or so.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:26 PM   #1037
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I can't speak for the rest of the series but Graces F is a fantastic RPG. The story goes on for around 50+ hours and with the side quests/titles you could probably stretch a complete playthrough to 80+
Old 02-27-2014, 08:20 AM   #1038
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

today I've finished Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, good game not as good as the first oine but still.

started playing thief but it's just meh.... nothing special
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:57 PM   #1039
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Anyone got Stick of Truth yet? The reviews I'm reading aren't that impressive so I dunno what to do considering FFX is out in a few weeks
Old 03-05-2014, 08:01 AM   #1040
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got it, just started playing so I can't tell much beside seems to be cool
Old 03-07-2014, 06:00 AM   #1041
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Anyone got Stick of Truth yet? The reviews I'm reading aren't that impressive so I dunno what to do considering FFX is out in a few weeks
been playing for a while now, and this is one of the best RPG I've played since Skyrim, really. if you're a fan than it is a must have
Old 03-08-2014, 02:10 AM   #1042
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Cheers, I'll have a look for it then. How long does the story last though? People are only saying about 10 hours
Old 03-08-2014, 06:21 AM   #1043
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Quote:
Cheers, I'll have a look for it then. How long does the story last though? People are only saying about 10 hours
it's pretty short and easy (only disadvantages), it took about 10-13 hours to finish it
Old 03-08-2014, 06:39 AM   #1044
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looks pretty funny, gonna get this game next. Didn't really expect it to be challenging, just seems like an interactive South Park episode
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:05 AM   #1045
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
it's pretty short and easy (only disadvantages), it took about 10-13 hours to finish it
That sucks. I'll pick up FFX new and get South Park when its cheaper then
Old 03-09-2014, 11:46 AM   #1046
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I watched a semi retarded dude stream it and it's no longer than 8 hours. That's really fucking short for an RPG. Not worth the $60.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:00 PM   #1047
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I've got a nice little PS4 rotation going on.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
Infamous Second Son
NBA 2K14
Madden 25
Fifa 14
Battlefield 4

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:10 PM   #1048
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dark Souls 2. Love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:43 PM   #1049
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Need for Speed- Rivals, its really good although I personaly like Most Wanted better. Its a bit more challenging because you have to goto the hideout after you gain speedpoints otherwise you lose your speed points if you get busted or wrecked.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:36 PM   #1050
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Crysis 2.. Played the original when it first dropped, and never picked up any of the others until now. Not as good as the first, but entertaining nonetheless.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote