news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-25-2014, 04:32 PM   #256
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

Remember when Triumph leaked, and had that shitty R&B hook, from Cornelius? Then a few months later, the REAL version came out? This is just like that.

Don't forget - the original version of C.R.E.A.M. had a shitty R&B hook too.

OH YEAHHH...WE GOTTA GET THAT CREAMMM....CAUSE IT IS OUR DREAMMM....ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER SCHEME....WHOAAAA...WHOAAAA-OHHHH-OHHHHH....CREAMM, BA-DA-DA-DAAAA-DAAA, BA-DA-DA-DAAAA-DAAA.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:52 PM   #257
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkey

Are u being sarcastic?^ I was listening when Flex was first to drop "Triumph" and there was no hook. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #258
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its pretty obvious that he was being sarcastic

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:27 PM   #259
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
If this is indeed the Wu's last album they should be going full circle. If this track is any indication of the direction the album is going...then I'm sensing another flop.
8 Diagrams was a flop. Barring a couple of joints that album sunk without a trace within the public conciousness. Wu stans might sing it's praises but the majority of hip hop heads thought it was a let down.
Ouch! 8 Diagrams was a decent album; However, that was seven years ago when things weren't right within the group.. Wu might not sell a lot of units but they'll receive national attention for their new album.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:34 AM   #260
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
Ouch! 8 Diagrams was a decent album; However, that was seven years ago when things weren't right within the group.. Wu might not sell a lot of units but they'll receive national attention for their new album.

things still aint right within the clan brah!

INS kills it. still dont make it a hot beat.
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:43 PM   #261
mic napalm
Illest Killa Bee

mic napalm crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
Remember when Triumph leaked, and had that shitty R&B hook, from Cornelius? Then a few months later, the REAL version came out? This is just
Anybody got that version?
Old 03-26-2014, 01:57 PM   #262
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

^ Both those tracks were in the Wuki bonus package.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:27 PM   #263
mic napalm
Illest Killa Bee

mic napalm crouching tiger

Last edited by mic napalm; 03-26-2014 at 02:29 PM.
mic napalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:17 PM   #264
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortycoffeestain View Post
remember when triumph leaked, and had that shitty r&b hook, from cornelius? Then a few months later, the real version came out? This is just like that.

Don't forget - the original version of c.r.e.a.m. Had a shitty r&b hook too.

Oh yeahhh...we gotta get that creammm....cause it is our dreammm....another day another scheme....whoaaaa...whoaaaa-ohhhh-ohhhhh....creamm, ba-da-da-daaaa-daaa, ba-da-da-daaaa-daaa.
lmfao
Old 03-26-2014, 04:09 PM   #265
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO @ R&B HOOK TRIUMPH ahaha
Old 03-28-2014, 06:34 AM   #266
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
I've been listening to it for 1 hours today and it might be kinda good, but still far away from dope. This beat is so avarage and I think tha they would've sounded better on some rugged shit.

I would really like to know what happened to Clan. Where's the energy and I don't need things like off Enter or Forever era.

LOL I absolutely LOVE this post... who the hell listens to a song on repeat for ONE FUCKING HOURS that he doesn't even like! I gotta give it up to you homie, that's dedication - trying to find that moment when the song suddenly turns good!

anyway, i think this track is fucking dope... the only thing that i'm not down with is the hook which isn't even necessarily BAD but on a Wu-Tang Clan track - who the hell needs it?? i think this sounds like the Wu i know, that smooth Shaolin soul shit as i've been saying bc that's the term that immediatly popped into my head when i heard this. it might not be the best choice for a first single, bc i like them to stick to the script of releasing the song featuring ALL the members first but i'm not mad at all to have this on a WTC album. not every track has to be hardcore joints, we need some variety on there... also first GZA verse in years where he sounds like his old self to me!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Last edited by claaa7; 03-28-2014 at 06:36 AM.
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:25 PM   #267
digitalsouljah36
Veteran Member

digitalsouljah36 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to digitalsouljah36

The best part of the beat is the first 5 seconds. From there it gets really repetitive.
"That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."
digitalsouljah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:34 PM   #268
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalsouljah36 View Post
The best part of the beat is the first 5 seconds. From there it gets really repetitive.
As does Cream, Ice cream, its yours and hundreds of other clan songs. Doesn't mean it aint good though.

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:39 PM   #269
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Universo View Post
As does Cream, Ice cream, its yours and hundreds of other clan songs. Doesn't mean it aint good though.
wtf are you talking about comparing them shits. this beat is wack.

music is usually built around repitition of certain phrases and sounds. Some things sound/are more repetitive than others. Doesn't help that its a one bar loop.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #270
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

look, I really don't listen to rap anymore so when I heard there was a new Wu track out I was pumped

to hear the guys back together just laying it down with ease like they always have is a fucking treat

Decks first few bars trip me out