news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #16
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the 10 minutes I watched were wack as fuck

this has nothing to do with SHIELD, this was like Fringe or Torchwood for morons with the Marvel logo slapped on it.
Coulson's a fag, too.

I think Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones have spoiled me towards this watered down nonsense.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #17
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to be clear, it needs more of this:

grizzled angry old badasses and hot vixens and less CW style Joss Whedon bullshit
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #18
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
this was like Fringe .
This is what I thought.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #19
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Marvelís Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Teases Something After the Credits

By: Russ Burlingame on September 30, 2013

In : Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., Television, TV
- No Comments

Agents Of SHIELDThereís one way to keep your advertisers happy: Marvelís Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is telling fans via its Facebook page that they should wait until the end of the credits when the show is over, so as not to ďrisk the spoilers.Ē

Of course, fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will know that most Marvel movies have tied into the next film in sequence with a brief tease after the credits. The ones that havenít, have at least had some little Easter egg or guest appearance from elsewhere in the Marvel Universe.

You can check out the video teasing something to watch for below, but even if this hadnít come out, itís not the first time such a thing has been suggested: series star Clark Gregg tweeted yesterday that fans should stick around after the credits, as well.

Of course, most networks now run advertisements in part of the screen while the credits run. Adding something thatís already a well-established part of Marvelís strategy to the existing show in such a way that it forces fans to sit through those ads? Clever stuff.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/09/30...r-the-credits/
Old 02-17-2014, 12:49 AM   #20
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to all those still watching it ...

WHO'S THE CLAIRVOYANT?
Old 02-20-2014, 03:11 AM   #21
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

no clue..... pretty cool that they are using Deathlok now and featuring Lady Sif (thor)

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 03:25 AM   #22
Jammin
Veteran Member

http://www.assignmentx.com/2014/excl...nd-avengers-2/

AX: Is there anything else youíd like to say about AGENTS OF SHIELD?

GREGG: I think the most exciting thing for me as a fan of the show and a fan of this world is, we spent our first ten episodes kind of setting up the world and the crew and doing some standalone episodes. Iím very excited for people to see whatís coming up now, because now I think the things that Iíve always been most excited about, the fact that itís all connected, that it leads to a bigger ongoing conspiracy and one that integrates more closely with the Marvel universe Ė some of the scripts that Iíve read lately had me up all night excited, so Iím very excited for people to see that stuff thatís coming.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:22 AM   #23
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not a single fuck was given by me about this show since it aired. Call me when a credible network like hbo decides to pick it up....i know I know..fox.owns.the god.damn rights

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:20 PM   #24
Jammin
Veteran Member

if you wanna know who the clairvoyant is .. just watch Captain America the Winter Soldier
Old 03-27-2014, 04:31 PM   #25
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i think the show is decent. you guys have way too high of standards. LOL

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:06 AM   #26
Jammin
Veteran Member

true ^^ .. and it's getting better ..

the krees are in this show .. remember the blue alien?

Last edited by Jammin; 03-28-2014 at 01:08 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:07 AM   #27
Jammin
Veteran Member

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Blue Alien Confirmed As Kree

Old 03-28-2014, 01:59 AM   #28
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Glad to hear its the kree and not the frost giants∑∑
I really thought it was gonna be the frost giants since there's some sorta rights
issue about the kree. and the appearances of lady sith and Azgard on the last couple of episodes.

Yondu, a member of the Zatoan tribe, will appear in James Gunnís Guardians of the Galaxy.
played by Mchael Rooker

rumor has it that sky will eventually become miss marvel

and the clairvoyant is rumored to be Loki, Modoc or Ultron

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 03-30-2014 at 01:08 AM.
Old 03-29-2014, 03:56 PM   #29
Jammin
Veteran Member

after watching captain america the winter soldier, you'll watch this tv show .. trust me ..; EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Last edited by Jammin; 03-29-2014 at 03:58 PM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:10 AM   #30
chiba
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
after watching captain america the winter soldier, you'll watch this tv show .. trust me ..; EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED
Have you seen the new Cap 2 movie yet?
I know it has been released in a couple of countres as of march 25
Cali had a special screening on March 16th

I heard great reviews about Cap 2. People are touting it to be the BEST Marvel movie ever made!!

Non Ignorants