news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-13-2014, 07:35 AM   #31
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

wtf is season 2 gonna be about?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:00 AM   #32
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

DUSK is that you in your sig?

Awesome video BTW.

Fuck ya hands are clean.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:12 AM   #33
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

In the last episode, didn't that serial killer guy get show a few times and it didn't seem to phase him? lol I thought for sure that McConaughey's character was going to die after that stabbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:34 PM   #34
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
In the last episode, didn't that serial killer guy get show a few times and it didn't seem to phase him? lol I thought for sure that McConaughey's character was going to die after that stabbing.
Yea when Rust woke up in the hospital he mentioned how he talked to the killer in '95...he was mowing the lawn at one of those schools. Pretty sure that was a scene in one of the earlier episodes. I've been meaning to go back and look for that.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:58 PM   #35
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDoUoSoKo View Post
wtf is season 2 gonna be about?
"There could be a season that's much more of a widespread conspiracy thriller, a season that's a small town murder mystery, a season where nobody is murdered and it's a master criminal versus a rogue detective or something"

Nic Pizzolato

Show is one of the best things i've seen on TV. Its the kind of shit thats so nuanced and symbolic that i'm already looking forward to a blu-ray rewatch of this over a few nights. Its really well written with 2 great leads and a twisted, unpredictable story. Cohle in particular is an amazing character and Mcconaughey did an incredible job with the role.

Can't wait for whatever they come up with for the first sequel.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:56 AM   #36
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
Yea when Rust woke up in the hospital he mentioned how he talked to the killer in '95...he was mowing the lawn at one of those schools. Pretty sure that was a scene in one of the earlier episodes. I've been meaning to go back and look for that.
yes you're right there is one in ep 2 or 3 I think.

I've heard that brad pitt can become main character in season 2, everything depends on his decision.
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote