news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-16-2014, 01:22 AM   #46
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Avengers 2 Gets Thomas Kretschmann As Baron von Strucker
Old 02-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #47
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Press Release

Marvel Studios announced today that the highly anticipated super hero sequel Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" will film key elements of the movie in the capital city of Seoul. Bringing production of this significant motion picture to Korea will create jobs for local extras, crews and vendors which will benefit the local film industry in South Korea.

"South Korea is the perfect location for a movie of this magnitude because it features cutting-edge technology, beautiful landscapes and spectacular architecture," said Kevin Feige, President of Marvel Studios and producer of Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron." "We would especially like to thank the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) for making it possible for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' to come to Korea."

"We're very excited to have the production in Korea, and also expect this to serve as the footstep of many more opportunities yet to come," says minister of Culture, Sports & Tourism of Republic of Korea, Yoo Jinryong.

In addition to Korea, where the number of fans of Marvel Studios' films has grown since the release of "Iron Man," the international production schedule for Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" includes locations in London, United Kingdom, where the production will be based, as well as Johannesburg, South Africa; and Aosta Valley, Italy, with additional locations to be announced.

Directed by Joss Whedon ("Marvel's The Avengers"), the film returns its iconic cast, including Robert Downey Jr. ("Iron Man 3," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Tony Stark/Iron Man along with Chris Hemsworth ("Thor: The Dark World," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Thor, Mark Ruffalo ("Marvel's The Avengers," "Now You See Me") as Hulk, Chris Evans ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Captain America, Scarlett Johansson ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Black Widow, Jeremy Renner ("American Hustle," "Marvel's The Avengers,") as Hawkeye, and Samuel L. Jackson ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Nick Fury. Joining the cast are Aaron Taylor-Johnson ("Godzilla," "Kick Ass 2") as Quicksilver, Elizabeth Olsen ("Godzilla") as Scarlet Witch and James Spader ("The Blacklist," "Lincoln") as Ultron.

Set for release in the United States on May 1, 2015, Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is produced by Kevin Feige. Executive Producers are Louis D'Esposito, Jeremy Latcham, Victoria Alonso, Patricia Whitcher, Alan Fine, Stan Lee, and Jon Favreau.

Read more at http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...DLXKUIusuja.99
Old 02-18-2014, 12:50 PM   #48
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

James Spader as Ultron?

Am I missing something? SPADER?!

Sex Lies and Videotapes Spader?!
Old 02-18-2014, 09:17 PM   #49
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Theres a rumor going around that an avenger may get the chop in the next film?

some ppl think its widow or hawkeye

widow not sooo much because they want to make a series with the character
so maybe hawkeye?

theres also gonna be 2 actors playing quicksilver
one for xmen days of future past and avengers 2

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:34 PM   #50
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post

some ppl think its widow or hawkeye

widow not sooo much because they want to make a series with the character
so maybe hawkeye?

theres also gonna be 2 actors playing quicksilver
one for xmen days of future past and avengers 2
Do the X-Men and Avengers films taker place in the same Universe?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:44 PM   #51
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I might get some flack for this, but I thought the first Avengers film was overhyped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:36 AM   #52
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Do the X-Men and Avengers films taker place in the same Universe?
no.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:51 PM   #53
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Set photos

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:13 PM   #54
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
no.
I thought so.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:35 PM   #55
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I might get some flack for this, but I thought the first Avengers film was overhyped.
I thought it was straight up weak.

I honestly can't believe how anyone can like Robert Downey Jr., dude is straight up bad at acting. Hasn't made a decent movie since Zodiac and hasn't delivered a performance worth two shits either. His fast paced-no emotion dialogues are cringeworthy.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:37 PM   #56
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Im guessing thats ultron in the pics

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:02 AM   #57
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post

Captain America .. then the winter soldier will be Captain America
Old 03-28-2014, 04:22 AM   #58
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Captain America .. then the winter soldier will be Captain America
Unlikely, as Chris Evans signed a 6 movie deal to play Capt.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:36 AM   #59
Jammin
Veteran Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...eth-Olsen.html
Old 07-16-2014, 02:39 PM   #60
Jammin
Veteran Member