news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-30-2014, 03:29 AM   #31
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i seen it, it's great, now you understand a few things about fury and the shield in agents of shield .. and about the CLAIRVOYANT !
Old 11-02-2014, 10:06 AM   #32
5th state
N.I.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been catching up on season 1 & 2 this week. Rocky start (first 2 episodes were a bit iffy), but then off to a few highly pleasing story arcs. Most recent episode (S2 E6) partly took place in Belgium. Loved it when Lance Hunter, upon hearing he had to go to Belgium, said 'it's a bad day to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent'. I hope both Mike Peterson (Deathlok) and that freezer guy (who wasn't found by Moroccan authorities when he sunk to the bottom of the Mediterranean) return for one or a few more episodes this season.

For those who gave up on the series early on, it really did get much better. You may want to give it a second try online. I know it's quite different from S.H.I.E.L.D. in the comics, but since I wasn't that up to speed with S.H.I.E.L.D. anyway that didn't bother me much.

Last edited by 5th state; 11-02-2014 at 10:28 AM.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 10:22 AM   #33
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah it got better .. the alien thing is weird .. the inhumans are coming .. i guess

btw the freezer guy is blizzard
Old 11-11-2014, 07:58 AM   #34
5th state
N.I.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can't wait for tonight's episode 'The Writing on the Wall' (S2 E7)
"Someone is killing people and leaving the alien writing etched on the corpses. As Coulson's team pursues the murderer, they discover a connection to their director's past."

Could the killer be that tattoo guy we saw at the end of the previous episode? That would be my guess.

I was hoping season 2 would explore the alien writing thingy extensively

Old 11-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #35
5th state
N.I.

^^This episode really delivers, wow. You find out more about the symbols plus there's the hunt for Ward.

Old 11-13-2014, 01:56 PM   #36
Jammin
Veteran Member

The last episode was EPIC
Old 11-19-2014, 10:43 AM   #37
5th state
N.I.

S02EP08 'The Things We Bury' *MILD SPOILERS AHEAD* (I try to keep things as vague as possible.)

This was a good episode but I must confess some things happened a bit too fast for me. Such as the satellite thingy. I was slow in understanding what S.H.I.E.L.D. were trying to achieve, also I thought the Hawaii visit was unnecessary plotwise.

Otherwise it's neat how the plot keeps thickening, not only going forward, but also when it comes to things which have already happened (e.g. Bobby Morse / Mockingbird's time in Hydra). I am intrigued by Skye's father. Good backstory for Whitehall in this episode and some great Ward moments as well. The fun thing is we don't know what the doctor's end game really is, same goes for Ward.

I also like how Fitz being on the mend is further established in the episode.

The previous episode had a big reveal, not so much this one, but it was still a good episode.

PROMO for the next episode, 'Ye Who Enter Here'

Official summary for the episode :
"In " Ye Who Enter Here" episode, S.H.I.E.L.D. discovers the ancient city before Hydra, but uncovering the secrets may require one of Coulson's team to make the ultimate sacrifice. May and Skye race to get to Raina before Whitehall takes her."

Looks like an action packed episode with a few more mysteries

Last edited by 5th state; 11-19-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #38
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

***Spoiler Alert***

the blue alien in the tank (where they got the formula) is kree

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/11/1...-race-revealed

Theres talks that they are setting up the inhumans story

Also theres talks of star lord making an appearance on the show
The map/city that Coulson keeps drawing is POSSIBLY the planet where star lord found the infinity gem in GOTG..

inhumans movie is far away so i dont think they would be setting up anything soon
im going with the star lord theory. Makes a bit more sense since pratt wants to take part in the series

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...nts-of-shield/

how else would starlord have known that the planet had an infinity stone?

it just a thought?
eeryone is saying inhumans tho...

they are also saying skys dad is hyde?
and that sky isnt miss marvel but Quake

http://comicbook.com/2014/11/18/agen...ctor-mr-hyde-/

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 03:32 AM   #39
Jammin
Veteran Member

Great episode

tripp

Raina

Skye aka Daisy Johnson aka Quake

The terrigen Crystal

INHUMANS

Last edited by Jammin; 12-10-2014 at 03:34 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 02:08 AM   #40
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

I was reading that agents of shield was gonna be gearing up to follow the storyline of age of ultron
then civil war then inhumans?

whatever happened to deathlock?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote