news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-31-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default good movies by python members

name me some good movies by monty python members. ive seen the main monty python movies:

monty python and the holy grail
life of brian
meaning of life

I really liked life of brian and meaning of life. didn't like holy grail as much. I laughed a lot at certain bits but some things missed the mark for me.

I also watched a fish called wanda which is good. I watched the jabberwocky as well, I think it was funny and interesting in bits but didn't really reach its potential. terry said it was cuz it was his first time trying to make his own first real movie.

im gonna watch terry Gilliam's other movies cuz I know lots think Gilliam made the most successful movies after monty python and jabberwocky is usually seen as his worst.

but tell wat I should see and wat I shouldn't see from the others.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:50 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:03 PM   #3
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol do u like the young ones?

Old 03-31-2014, 06:05 PM   #4
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Just watched Meaning Of Life again the other night. One of my favorite movies, i realized when i was watching its probably my favorite, although its not as funny as the other movies the humor is darker and its so weird.

Obviously check out the Tv show if you haven't already. Brazil is a classic from Gilliam with Palin in a minor role, Fierce Creatures is a kind of sequel to Fish Called Wanda thats okay, Time Bandits.

Terry Jones is directing an animated feature with some of the pythons soon i think, plus they're touring this year and probably next year (Idle wants to get paid).
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:11 PM   #5
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

the goons is the precursor to both of those shows. peter sellers (dr Strangelove pink panther and whats up pussycat) started of in the goons.

asimilar show to monty python was the goodies.

u can also see monty python had a strong influence on south park

EDIT: this was a reply to check 2

Old 03-31-2014, 06:18 PM   #6
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
Just watched Meaning Of Life again the other night. One of my favorite movies, i realized when i was watching its probably my favorite, although its not as funny as the other movies the humor is darker and its so weird.

Obviously check out the Tv show if you haven't already. Brazil is a classic from Gilliam with Palin in a minor role, Fierce Creatures is a kind of sequel to Fish Called Wanda thats okay, Time Bandits.

Terry Jones is directing an animated feature with some of the pythons soon i think, plus they're touring this year and probably next year (Idle wants to get paid).
the animated thing sounds cool. lol I always got the impression cleese was the one always getting bankrupt.

yeah seen most of the TV series. it can sometimes be hit and miss especially the 4th season but the great episodes are the funniest ive ever seen.

I think this is my favourite episode. its cool once you realise theyre parodying the kray brothers.

Old 03-31-2014, 06:32 PM   #7
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I love the show. The first 3 seasons mostly, same as the meaning of life not every sketch is amazing but they all work in context and they managed to work in a lot of interesting philosophical stuff alongside straight up goofiness.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote