news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-07-2005, 12:09 PM   #1
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms
Default Thoughts on Mathematics snippets?

http://www.hiphopnews.de/news_detail_startseite,94,,15255,detail.html

Tommy and Break Dat are fucked up, gotta wait till drop day to peep those. but i have to say he really stepped up his game for this. Coach Talk, Real Nillaz, Strawberries, Spotlite, theres mad bangers. Winta Show with Ali Vegas is actually my least fav (strickly judging off beats) and i could still rock that. sounds like another banger from the Fam
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 09:05 AM   #2
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms
Default Re: Thoughts on Mathematics snippets?

^^

btw has anyone heard Tommy or Break Dat yet? dont think chambermusik has been playin it
Old 06-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #3
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

The sounds ok. Sorry to say I wont get, it's not like the first which is still better.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 11:35 AM   #4
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

was overall dissapointed with his first. ended up making my own mix with other tracks he did, Pimpology and Hav Mercy were the only complete tracks in my eyes. Da Great Siege was awesome, then RZA spit some hideous garbage over it lol. thats opinions for ya i guess
Old 06-09-2005, 11:38 AM   #5
Gully
Banned

Gully grasshopper

Not Enough Ghostface...

I Will Download this, Keep the Songs with Ghost and Delete the Rest...
Gully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 11:50 AM   #6
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully
Not Enough Ghostface...

I Will Download this, Keep the Songs with Ghost and Delete the Rest...
REALLY LOL
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 12:27 PM   #7
PROPHETYAHWEH
Banned

PROPHETYAHWEH grasshopper

This Shit Sounds Ill "strawberries" Sounds Like Another One Of Those Ill Wu Songs About Bitches (maria,love,queen,camay)
PROPHETYAHWEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 01:01 PM   #8
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

his first cd was a banger to me man wit real talk, gfk freestyle,da great siege, thank u dj's(clap dj verison), respect mine, and always NY

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 02:09 PM   #9
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

i always forget Always NY because it was around for a while before that dropped, much like Spotlite. lol @ only keeping the songs with Ghost thats gay kid
Old 06-09-2005, 02:15 PM   #10
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

real player ****s up too much. I'm just going to guess it's hot fire and wait for it to leak.
thwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 04:03 PM   #11
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

Who else but true Wu reprezenta Mathematics could keep an album so Wu. We aint got it in CANADA yet but if itz anything like Love Hell or Right it'll be a classic 4 sho sho. FUCK ALL THAT BOOTLEGGIN SHIT YALL GO COP THE REAL THING MANN ITZ THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP THESE GODZ OUT THERE.
LuGhostDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:38 AM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterBlade
Da Great Siege was awesome, then RZA spit some hideous garbage over it lol. thats opinions for ya i guess
yes i agree,

what a waste of a ferocious banger.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:08 AM   #13
Second Coming
Veteran Member

Second Coming shaolin monk

I actually got the album the other day through the mail. I was surprised as hell but Nature Sounds sent it to me for free along with some promotional stuff so I guess I'm on the Mathematics street team even though I didn't sign up for it. Anywayz, the album is alright to me. It reminds me a lot of his first joint. There's definitely some bangers on there. The main disappointment to me was "USA" w/Ghost+Masta Killa. I was looking forward to that joint but I don't like the beat-I was expecting much more from that. I also don't really like these unknown cats that Math's got rapping throughout the album. He gives them some tight beats, but I can't really fuck with most of they rhymes. Here's my personal opinion breakdown of the tracks for anyone that gives a fuck:

Dope:"C What I C," "Strawberries and Creme," "Real Nillaz," "Tommy," "Break That" (Classic old school verse by ODB on this one! Peace In Rest to the God.), "Spot Lite"

Not bad:"Can I Rise," "John 3:16," "Coach Talk," Rush"

Weak:"Winta Sno," "Two Shots Of Henny," "USA"
Second Coming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:41 AM   #14
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Average. Peace.
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote