news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-01-2014, 07:35 PM   #11746
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:43 AM   #11747
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

---Dick Bavetta passes Cal Ripken Jr.’s ironman streak

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-...2098.html?vp=1

Quote:
Old 04-05-2014, 04:06 PM   #11748
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I hope the Knicks make the playoffs and not Atlanta. Atlanta is 2 games ahead of the Knicks since the Knicks lost yesterday and Atlanta won yesterday. Atlanta doesn't have any star players and if they make the playoffs, Miami will sweep them. I think the Knicks would be more of a challenge for Miami. I saw the Spurs and Oklahoma Thursday and that was a good game. I'm surprised Oklahoma swept the season series 4-0 against them. I heard Paul George sent a white transvestite some naked pictures of him on the internet because he thought the guy was a white woman hahahahahahahahahaha. Paul said he likes white women more than black women. Indiana isn't gonna beat Miami in the playoffs because they can't score. They've had several games lately when they ended up with 70 something points in several losses against the Wizards, Cavs, Spurs. Their dumb ass management should've never traded Danny Granger. Is Danny playing at all for the Clippers? I haven't seen him and Glen Davis at all in the Clippers highlights i see on ESPN. Did the Clippers get rid of Stephen Jackson? I haven't seen him playing at all for the Clippers either. It's gonna be tough for Miami to three peat if they face Oklahoma or the Spurs in the finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:05 AM   #11749
check two
N.I.

Nets are 4-0 against the Heat this season.

Quote:
Old 04-10-2014, 01:06 AM   #11750
check two
N.I.

Stephen Jackson is a bum.

Quote:
Old 04-10-2014, 01:43 AM   #11751
check two
N.I.

Granger is injured right now and Stephen Jackson was released months ago cause he was averaging less than 2 points a game.

Quote:
Old 04-10-2014, 02:49 AM   #11752
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Indiana back at number 1 spot doing it with their reserves, heat lost to another big man line up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:34 PM   #11753
check two
N.I.

This is Carmelo's first season not making the playoffs. It's not like his teams have ever done anything in the playoffs though.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2014, 12:09 PM   #11754
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2014, 01:33 PM   #11755
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SPO LOST TO WIZARDS ON PURPOSE SO THAT BULLS OR NETS CAN TAKE OUT THE PACERs

HEAT VS BK EAST FINALS, UNLESS NETS GET INJURED

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:40 PM   #11756
check two
N.I.

The west will win the finals, the east doesn't really have a chance.

Quote:
Old 04-16-2014, 03:25 PM   #11757
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

even though the nba is rigged i'm hoping a western or northeastern team win the nba finals because the fans are much less annoying. the most annoying nba fans come from those who support southern teams, and fans of midwestern teams come second. it only makes sense because the south and midwest are the worst regions in the united states. the last team from the west or northeast that won the nba championship were the 2009 and 2010 los angeles lakers and the team before that were the 2008 boston celtics. the last northeastern team to win the nba championship before the 2008 boston celtics were the 1986 boston celtics. the nba is biased against the northeast and have personal preference for the south, and they prefer western and midwestern teams over the northeast.

here are the teams that i hope don't win:
indiana pacers
miami heat
chicago bulls
washington wizards
chalotte bobcats
atlanta hawks
san antonio spurs
oklahoma city thunder
houston rockets
dallas mavericks
memphis grizzlies

i hope one of these teams win:
toronto raptors
brooklyn nets
los angeles clippers
portland trailblazers
golden state warriors

the southern teams (miami heat, san antonio spurs, oklahoma city thunder) have the best chance to win the nba championship. the odds are against my favor but i'm prepared to watch the annoying nba fans celebrate when their southern teams win the nba championship. everything about the south is terrible which includes the nba fans and even the people who live in the northeast, west, and midwest who support the southern teams for ridiculous reasons.

Last edited by daffy duck; 04-16-2014 at 03:40 PM.
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:14 PM   #11758
check two
N.I.

--- Former NBA player Smush Parker allegedly punches teen recruit in pickup basketball

One you may remember as the former Lakers teammate Kobe Bryant once describe as "the worst," and the other is a Division I boys' basketball recruit better known for his appearances on reality television. The two met in a New York City pickup game last week, and the former punched the latter squarely in the face.

According to the New York Post, Brooklyn native Smush Parker allegedly assaulted Brooklyn Poly Prep's Wolfgant Novogratz after the sophomore point guard delivered a hard foul on the exiled NBA player.

“Wolfie scored back-to-back baskets on Smush,” a source told the Post. “At the other end, Smush went up for a shot. There was a hard foul, and they both went down. Smush got up and punched Wolfie in the face.”

Parker, meanwhile, played just 19 games after his 2008 release from the Heat stemming from an altercation with a parking attendant. He is perhaps best known as the player Bryant once called "the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on."

Quote:
Old 04-18-2014, 02:50 PM   #11759
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

lets go Raptors! finally back in the playoffs

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:16 PM   #11760
check two
N.I.

lol

Quote: