0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2014, 10:52 AM   #4456
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,406
Rep Power: 29
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahroamDaGod View Post
the god's language blazes mics,
co-cain lines snorted by the ancient mayans
calculate a planet's timin' with a nation's appliances,
spread vibrations over wires and shit like lethal viruses
leave minds split, grape papers and lime spliffs,
the sun shines in shifts, kept rhymin' until time didn't exist
leave the crime to blind kids, I'm grindin' piff,
combinin' my sentences until my life's end
a field hand but I'm called "light-skinned",
in the fields with mice, stand tall as nine men
that's your story? I ain't buyin in,
get to know the killer livin in this lion's den
Sick
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:09 AM   #4457
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,406
Rep Power: 29
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

he came flying in like ambulances transporting dying men rappers afraid to take it outside get ironed in
minus the board the chess-master bishops ride with the lord
frauds get head-smashed with the mic then choked out with the cord
may he rest peacefully while I'm fully paid we rock with rockets
those who told me to stop it eyes removed from sockets
more against me than with me not afraid to cock it back
you know you done fucked up right like a fiend running off with my pack
around here grand mothers will put a hole in your head for a stack
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:34 PM   #4458
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi
 
Father N Dangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Age: 25
Posts: 2,229
Rep Power: 19
Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
he came flying in like ambulances transporting dying men rappers afraid to take it outside get ironed in
minus the board the chess-master bishops ride with the lord
frauds get head-smashed with the mic then choked out with the cord
may he rest peacefully while I'm fully paid we rock with rockets
those who told me to stop it eyes removed from sockets
more against me than with me not afraid to cock it back
you know you done fucked up right like a fiend running off with my pack
around here grand mothers will put a hole in your head for a stack
Dead where ya stand if ya fuckin with my bread loafs, bred for quotes that leave ya bent n broken
Im so slick its like my words have been rubbed with lotion, reduce u like the blunts im smokin
Im one of the chosen ones
anakin skywalker jedi master, left lives shattered, not caring about anyone just i matter
Punch guys faster than the speed of light
Took a oath that once i go ill meet a sweet demise
I can see the design of evil eyes no more dwelling in peaceful times
I stay on the grind no sports involved
Ill say fuck the justice system in a court of law
Torch ya balls as a torture method resort ta wicked intentions if ya fuckin with my investments
__________________

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 01:33 AM   #4459
O3EY
arsenal f.c.
 
O3EY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in my head
Age: 28
Posts: 477
Rep Power: 10
O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White N Dangerous View Post
Dead where ya stand if ya fuckin with my bread loafs, bred for quotes that leave ya bent n broken
Im so slick its like my words have been rubbed with lotion, reduce u like the blunts im smokin
Im one of the chosen ones
anakin skywalker jedi master, left lives shattered, not caring about anyone just i matter
Punch guys faster than the speed of light
Took a oath that once i go ill meet a sweet demise
I can see the design of evil eyes no more dwelling in peaceful times
I stay on the grind no sports involved
Ill say fuck the justice system in a court of law
Torch ya balls as a torture method resort ta wicked intentions if ya fuckin with my investments

good rhymes and happy birthday homie.
__________________
"white crane style"
O3EY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 06:34 AM   #4460
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi
 
Father N Dangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Age: 25
Posts: 2,229
Rep Power: 19
Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by O3EY View Post
good rhymes and happy birthday homie.

Thanks mayne
__________________

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:22 AM   #4461
O3EY
arsenal f.c.
 
O3EY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in my head
Age: 28
Posts: 477
Rep Power: 10
O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta
Default

got stung by the brass hung wing chung style in my file labeled as key and peele comedy stlye, call it shit best quit holding out on that ghetto corner selling bags of blue magic ain't worth while. deadly style like that nigga frank lucas straight from G-boro fuck YOUNC Jordan wear'n cheap nikes made out of the back of cars back in 83, college of collage's broad pictures still to vague my impressionistic ideals reveals the true mc. givin' no f*cks high as fuck turned down b/c rappers here remind me of sideshow bob, sad clowns ready for murder but never finish what they start like a 4 dollar hand job.
__________________
"white crane style"
O3EY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:38 AM   #4462
O3EY
arsenal f.c.
 
O3EY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in my head
Age: 28
Posts: 477
Rep Power: 10
O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta
Default

fuck you nigga!
__________________
"white crane style"

Last edited by O3EY; 04-17-2014 at 12:58 AM.
O3EY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #4463
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,406
Rep Power: 29
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

smoke chronic and write chronicles not sucker-punch lines
hit em like Tyson in prime you chickens prepared 2 hours before dinner time
steamed slow death hits the night after you dreamed crows were perched on your window
snatched before you let off a signal ignited clip glowed like a light show
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #4464
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi
 
Father N Dangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Age: 25
Posts: 2,229
Rep Power: 19
Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
smoke chronic and write chronicles not sucker-punch lines
hit em like Tyson in prime you chickens prepared 2 hours before dinner time
steamed slow death hits the night after you dreamed crows were perched on your window
snatched before you let off a signal ignited clip glowed like a light show

Ight Yo! we so Tight yknow, like a 9 yr olds Vagina Hole, Alright Thats Gross
but i keep stackin my Gross, action packed and Ready to Blow,
freestyle off the Dome, Causin' Loss of cops on Patrol, when i chug a fifth of Patron, eat a cal zone, and beat these angry rappers out they Happy Homes,
Bashin Domes, with automatic's and Mathematical Equation's, sensation is too Vibrant
my Crew is the Livest, and leave a Bruise on ya Eyelids, so deep it bruises ya Iris
call me the Lyrical Highness, spit with such sickness there's no Cure Known to Supply ya With, Stay High as Shit, u Buy ya Rhymes while i Write It,
fuckin Lil Wayne, fake ass Dick Stain, i keep u guys upright like a Kick-Stand
Pick Friends a lil more Carefully, sometimes were all a lil more reckless then we Care to Be, lyrically I'm Rarely Seen, your Barely Felt, leave you Weary from the Welt's you Receive
__________________

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom

Last edited by Father N Dangerous; 04-16-2014 at 04:41 PM.
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 01:43 AM   #4465
O3EY
arsenal f.c.
 
O3EY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in my head
Age: 28
Posts: 477
Rep Power: 10
O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta
Default

tired of these dick riding bitches cause in HERE!! we squeeze mental triggaz, quote me saying fuck you niggas rock'n that shitty starter jacket trying to start jacking a black man's green figures. popping verbal bullets like the homeless drunk bottom class flying high in the alley no glass brown bagging, train tagging on my girl cause that shit's always on time midnight undercover crime be on point can't be dime lagging. time travel dragging my game of drones froze mental stones thrown away from the palm of head leader crimes, replayed out like adding on to make yourself better best-better move from the shadows like feeling saggy tits past their paired primes.
__________________
"white crane style"
O3EY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:49 PM   #4466
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD
 
SHRAP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: DA WHITE HOUSE
Age: 28
Posts: 5,533
Rep Power: 25
SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP
Default

flood light infra red iris perceive flashes of lightning,
clashing with titans, u get bashed with a mic stand
drop bombs like Hiroshima Japan bitch im the Scatman
with a scattergun hand cannon,
about the size of a massive sandwich,
causin serious intestinal damage,
and if I was American id vote for Obama,
fallen victim to mind control programming,
but in Battlefield 4 Im M2 slamming,
sink your battle ship with a jetski
__________________
SHRAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:42 PM   #4467
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,417
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 57
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White N Dangerous View Post
Ight Yo! we so Tight yknow, like a 9 yr olds Vagina Hole, Alright Thats Gross
but i keep stackin my Gross, action packed and Ready to Blow,
freestyle off the Dome, Causin' Loss of cops on Patrol, when i chug a fifth of Patron, eat a cal zone, and beat these angry rappers out they Happy Homes,
Bashin Domes, with automatic's and Mathematical Equation's, sensation is too Vibrant
my Crew is the Livest, and leave a Bruise on ya Eyelids, so deep it bruises ya Iris
call me the Lyrical Highness, spit with such sickness there's no Cure Known to Supply ya With, Stay High as Shit, u Buy ya Rhymes while i Write It,
fuckin Lil Wayne, fake ass Dick Stain, i keep u guys upright like a Kick-Stand
Pick Friends a lil more Carefully, sometimes were all a lil more reckless then we Care to Be, lyrically I'm Rarely Seen, your Barely Felt, leave you Weary from the Welt's you Receive
Quote:
Originally Posted by O3EY View Post
tired of these dick riding bitches cause in HERE!! we squeeze mental triggaz, quote me saying fuck you niggas rock'n that shitty starter jacket trying to start jacking a black man's green figures. popping verbal bullets like the homeless drunk bottom class flying high in the alley no glass brown bagging, train tagging on my girl cause that shit's always on time midnight undercover crime be on point can't be dime lagging. time travel dragging my game of drones froze mental stones thrown away from the palm of head leader crimes, replayed out like adding on to make yourself better best-better move from the shadows like feeling saggy tits past their paired primes.
dope work y'all

Coach cha king you ainít no wolf barking like Amadeus
Rhyming said odds blown through the cards
Pussy pop the minaj open bar platoon
Canadian boarder type of risquť
Conquer those binds like wonder womanís laso of truth
Booth up the phones masked voices
With snipers outta windows
Had to call it in with no reception
My intersection is interrupted
By fat blocking genomes
While Iím trying load me up the chrome
Rapidly swords be burning light
My swords conceal light
Iron might wired clenched jaw tight
Too twisted to Listerine kiss it
Spit wicked flip the noggin, riddle me this
Been blessed to rock microphones like Bootsy Collins
Polar opposite of polar caps melting
And solar rays turning skin to jelly
Mind melding ainít no Vulcan technique
Itís how you work and meet cha women
This ainít no reunion patrol swap meet
Rhyme beef cake ultimate warrior diatribe
You can beckon light two barks donít bite
I write skies the limit mimic no gimmicks
Seen how I driven living with it
This is heavy metal king shit
Meets the marathon bar man
Battling the best laid plans
Next stop cha local horror film fest
Where the best laid to rest
Donít need 13 ghosts of Halloween
Speed walk like Mike Myers trying to be Michael Myers
Need cha bars rinsed out in the dyer there soaked
Where dreams are made and Freddy comes to get paid
To host me a happy harbor
Where Scooby doo and the gang
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:22 PM   #4468
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD
 
SHRAP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: DA WHITE HOUSE
Age: 28
Posts: 5,533
Rep Power: 25
SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP
Default

Stranglin cats 4 scooby snacks in the back of an all black van
Solve mysteriez baseball bat smash ur face til ur history
I need antihistamines, allergic to ur rainbow flag flyin dream
Communicate through wire to my team to point red beams
And just lead the scene, projected LED screen
Like Marines with M16s shootin bursts of 3,
Cab ride in a hearse for free fuckin with me,
I busted she sneezed so I fuck her ear hole,
U faggots cant hear me yo, put ur pockets on zero,
Sniper scope zeroed to 1000 meters,
Leave a red stain on the center of ur white wife beater,
Stop u short like u were Derek Jeter,
but u aint hittin shit, easily defeated,
Im leavin em bleedin get the Tampax,
I swing a battle axe warcry of battle raps,
Shatter plaques of platinum rappers,
Who dont deserve their status,
Far from the baddest more like a batty bunch of faggots.
I reuse words recycle bullets Im a psycho 2 fullest,
Just spit my shit not carin about how it looks,
Cuz Im a crook thatll throw u in a brook for a dirty look,
U herbs be shook more than halfway,
Protect ur neck I chop ur head off the whole way,
Fuck slittin throats i sink ferry boats of Korean blokes,
Crash Malaysian jets and sell u as a slave for sex,
Bitch I cant wait a sec to think about what im sayin,
This is the free style thread I aint playin,
Just goin in all day runnin in sprayin no aimin,
Wit a blade randomly flayin any lamer thats hatin,
Leavin holes thats gapin, hoes im wastin,
My skin tone is pasty turn u 2 corpse hastily
Call me the pain machine vending back bendings,
Fuck a tax spending on wasteful things,
Love 2 c what a new day brings free from governing reigns...
Been thru the growing pains, exploding veins,
Let da blood rain I spit crimson torrents plus flames,
Like on my horse name War is my name,
Never forced 2 explain, Im enforcin the game,
Your hordes get slain from torturous slang,
Crashin a Porsche into a lamp post,
Come back from the dead with unlimited ammos
__________________
SHRAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:26 PM   #4469
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD
 
SHRAP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: DA WHITE HOUSE
Age: 28
Posts: 5,533
Rep Power: 25
SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP
Default

Poppin cranials of mammals Im an animal eat MCs a cannibal. U cant escape the strangle hold my nuts danglin hoe Tsunami flow. Stompin reptiles like Mario, all u goombas pray to Wario, I leave u with more holes with more O's than a box of Cheerios.
__________________
SHRAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:10 PM   #4470
O3EY
arsenal f.c.
 
O3EY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in my head
Age: 28
Posts: 477
Rep Power: 10
O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
Poppin cranials of mammals Im an animal eat MCs a cannibal. U cant escape the strangle hold my nuts danglin hoe Tsunami flow. Stompin reptiles like Mario, all u goombas pray to Wario, I leave u with more holes with more O's than a box of Cheerios.
more rugged than b boy's holding bullet riddled boom box stereo's, can't complain on the game that's just how it is struggling to make ends meat and repeat ghetto life scenario's. don't blame the nigga blame the game for constant problems got so many jay z became lay-z and went to state the obvious, fuck hova hold my triangle at my dick fuck the Illumaniti cause it ain't real on the real like sitting on your ass and posting a dope rhyme like your hard niggaz!!!
__________________
"white crane style"
O3EY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pharoahe Monch Funk_Dock Hip-Hop Shop 20 12-01-2011 09:00 PM
~~Pharaoh Snefru Trax~~ Pharaoh Snefru Audio Booth 110 12-24-2006 11:51 AM
Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight? Hayabusa The Sports Zone 45 06-14-2005 04:45 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one