news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 04-12-2014, 07:24 AM   #1
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Cilvaringz u must carefull wit Fe Lo

This dude leaked your 100 pack to all the pople. If u wanna see proves i will show u, also this dude is being leaking tracks he stole from soulseek

this son of bitch is ruinnin the plans of everyone

go to wtcf and look what he does

fucking bootleger of shit

ringz ban this motherfucker

Last edited by Drunken Monk; 04-14-2014 at 09:15 AM.
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 07:37 AM   #2
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmfao
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 07:44 AM   #3
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAFAO? IMA SHIT IN YOUR FUCKIN FAMILY SON OF BITCH. U EVEN WORSE THAN DJ SWARM..

TAKE A LOOK dudes

http://wu-tangfam.blogspot.co.uk/ bootlegin all he sees

i swear i will kill you man.. laugh now laugh... but your time will come .......... i swear it
Old 04-12-2014, 07:48 AM   #4
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pfff, easy Pedro! wtf?
minute ago you suck my dick, and now you acting like a clown
Old 04-12-2014, 08:04 AM   #5
Drunken Monk
B Team

who the hell are you to leak tracks wich aint finished, u did it wit darkim be allah and some others... i enver sucked your dick.. russian dicks are full of chernobyl acid

dude when i talk i talk serious. give me your address if you man
Old 04-12-2014, 08:14 AM   #6
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

Moscow, Leninskiy prospect 26-37
Old 04-12-2014, 08:19 AM   #7
Drunken Monk
B Team

hope it's right. i am going as soon as i get some money. i want u face to face, no your gay friends. BETWEEN YOU AND ME NOBODY ELSE SON OF BITCH. U CUNT GONNA DIE
Old 04-12-2014, 08:30 AM   #8
Antonelli
Veteran Member

Antonelli crouching tigerAntonelli crouching tiger

Old 04-12-2014, 02:50 PM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:03 PM   #10
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Drunken monk is just frustrated cos his mom hasn't hummed on his balls for a couple of days

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:13 PM   #11
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
who the hell are you to leak tracks wich aint finished,
LOL the irony of this sentence, considering Ringz essentially leaked/sold a bunch of tracks that weren't supposed to be made public, thus pissing off Shogun from Killarmy.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #12
klege
WuTang4Life

klege iron monkeyklege iron monkeyklege iron monkeyklege iron monkeyklege iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to klege

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
hope it's right. i am going as soon as i get some money. i want u face to face, no your gay friends. BETWEEN YOU AND ME NOBODY ELSE SON OF BITCH. U CUNT GONNA DIE
LMFAO, What a sad little cunt you are, get a life.

"i'm engaged to a shotgun and it gets jelous"
klege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #13
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post

lol

Just sit back and watch.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote