news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #61
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:28 PM   #62
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

^ The intro and intro beat was promising but then the track flatlined.

Last edited by madchild; 03-19-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:51 PM   #63
madchild
FU-MAN

Old 03-19-2014, 06:32 PM   #64
madchild
FU-MAN

I guess they're releasing every song on YouTube.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:28 AM   #65
madchild
FU-MAN

Old 03-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #66
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The album leaked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 02:06 PM   #67
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Oh March 18, my bad.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-22-2014, 02:54 PM   #68
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I tried to order this off ughh but the shipping cost just as much as the cd it's self. I'm gonna wait till it's on amazon.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:06 PM   #69
madchild
FU-MAN

Listened to this all the way through. So far the best release of 2014 and most consistent production. Biggest let down is the features.
Old 03-23-2014, 01:33 PM   #70
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
I tried to order this off ughh but the shipping cost just as much as the cd it's self. I'm gonna wait till it's on amazon.
Yeah shipping from the US has gotten rediculously expensive in the last year - 2 years, something to do with people previously declaring items as gifts when they wernt so they wouldnt have to pay tax, and now the government is tigetening up on it, and i think the main US postal servive is in a lot of trouble with debt and shit.

The shipping on a double LP that costs $17 could be over $20 easily. Fuck paying more for shipping that the actual vinyl. I wait until it becomes available somewhere in Europe.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:41 PM   #71
netscape check two
N.I.

why isn't the physical version on amazon yet?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-23-2014, 02:43 PM   #72
madchild
FU-MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
why isn't the physical version on amazon yet?
Because Onyx is lazy as fuck and Snowgoons are too busy making music with juggalos and swine rappers.

Old 03-27-2014, 04:06 PM   #73
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Id say this is a solid release from both parties. I would like to have the old Onyx group on the whole album but itll do. There are plenty of bangers on this, I mostly listen to this when playing NFS-Rivals.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:19 PM   #74
madchild
FU-MAN

This track is ill.

Pretty good verse.

Last edited by madchild; 04-13-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: N/M, these are old features.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:37 PM   #75
madchild
FU-MAN