news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-11-2014, 11:47 AM   #11401
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--- Colin Kapernack investigated for nude incident involving slut

According to the report, issued by the Miami PD, the woman claims she went to the apartment of Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette ... to hang out with him, Kaepernick and 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton.

The woman told police, around 9pm that night she mixed some drinks for the guys and gave them shots, but they told her that "in order to drink the shots she had to 'hit' the bong which contained marijuana."

The woman says she felt lightheaded and went to the bedroom to lie down. She claims Kaepernick "came up behind her into the bedroom and started kissing her."
"She advised they were kissing (mouth) and Mr Kaepernick started to undressed [sic] her. She got completely naked. Mr. Kaepernick told her that he was going to be right back and left the bedroom. They did not have sex."

The woman told cops that while she was still naked in bed, Patton and Lockette opened the door and "peeked" inside. She says she told them to get out ... but she can't remember anything after that.

The woman later woke up in a hospital bed ... but says she doesn't remember how she got there or who took her there.

The woman also claims she has had a sexual relationship with Kaepernick in the past.

While cops only described the situation as a "suspicious incident" -- it's clear they are investigating an alleged sex crime, due to the fact the case was referred to the Special Victim's Office, which handles sex crimes.

The woman's name was redacted from the police report (which is usually done to protect the accuser in a sex-related crime) ... but she was described as a "black" woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:16 PM   #11402
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Chad Johnson attempting a comeback

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...172448963.html

Quote:
Old 04-13-2014, 07:01 PM   #11403
check two
N.I.

Dumb 49ers receiver arrested for yelling bomb while at the airport

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...on-49ers-star?

Quote:
Old 04-13-2014, 10:37 PM   #11404
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Chad Ocho cinco going to play in the CFL ?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:46 PM   #11405
check two
N.I.

--- Weirdo Aldon Smith probably won't play in 2014, team has had enough:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...232422941.html

Quote:
Old 04-26-2014, 09:34 AM   #11406
check two
N.I.

--- RIP to former NFL quarterback Earl Morrall

Earl Morrall, an NFL quarterback for 21 years who started nine games during the Miami Dolphins' perfect season in 1972, has died. He was 79.

The Dolphins confirmed Morrall's death Friday. Former teammate Charlie Babb said Morrall had been in failing health for some time.

When Bob Griese broke his ankle in 1972, Morrall came off the bench and started the final nine games of the regular season for the Dolphins. Morrall won praise from coach Don Shula for his willingness to step aside when Griese returned for the AFC championship game.

Griese started in the Super Bowl to help Miami finish 17-0. That remains the only perfect season in NFL history.

Morrall also played for the 49ers, Steelers, Lions, Giants and Colts, winning three Super Bowl rings. He came off the bench to replace an injured Johnny Unitas and help the Colts win the Super Bowl to cap the 1970 season, and he was the backup to Griese on the Dolphins' 1973 championship team.

The '72 Dolphins were led by such future Pro Football Hall of Famers as Shula, Griese, Larry Csonka and Paul Warfield, but their season might be long forgotten if not for Morrall, then regarded as a journeyman.

That's why Shula — who also coached Unitas and Dan Marino — held Morrall in special regard as a quarterback.

"When Bob went down, Earl stepped in like nothing happened, and we just won all the games," Shula said in a 2007 interview. "Then Griese was healthy for the AFC championship game against Pittsburgh, and I put Bob in the second half and he helped us come from behind and win the game.

"Then I had a decision to make, which to me has always been the toughest decision I've ever had to make — who to start in the Super Bowl. Earl had done such a great job to get me there, but Bob was my quarterback going into the season, and he was my quarterback of the future. So I figured as long as Bob was healthy and ready to go, I was going back to Bob.

"So I've always said Unitas, Griese and Dan Marino are in the Hall of Fame, and Earl is in my own personal Hall of Fame."

Morrall said the 1972 Dolphins seldom dwelled on their perfect record as the season progressed because they were focused only on winning the Super Bowl after losing in the title game the previous year. He recalled a teammate raising the subject just once — before the final regular-season game.

"We were going to play the Colts, and that's the only time I heard something about it in the locker room," Morrall said in 2007. "It wasn't about going undefeated. It was, 'Guys, if we're going to lose a game, this is the one to lose.'"

At 38, Morrall was the oldest player on the 1972 Dolphins. He attended their 40th reunion in 2012 and said he thought most of his ex-teammates looked good.

"We've all gotten a little bigger and stronger," Morrall said with a smile.

He was inducted into the Dolphins' Walk of Fame that year. Morrall also attended an 80th birthday party for Shula in 2010.

"We're just happy Don made it this long," Morrall said. "When he cut some of the players, they had ill feelings and might have got to him."

Morrall was a Michigan native who played at Michigan State. In retirement he lived in Naples, Fla., where Babb also lives.

"I was the youngest guy on the '72 team," said Babb, a defensive back. "Earl was 37 when I'm a 22-year-old rookie. He was kind of like Pops, and he was the king of the flattop. He was kind of a father figure to us young guys, until it was time to hit him. Then we didn't mind hitting him.

"Earl was a gentleman and a great representative of the NFL. He'll be missed."

Quote:
Old 05-01-2014, 08:10 PM   #11407
check two
N.I.

--- Hernandez indicted for assault and threat in prison

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been indicted in an alleged jail assault in February and an alleged threat at the jail last November.

The Bristol County district attorney's office said Hernandez was indicted Thursday on charges of assault and battery and threats to do bodily harm. The statement said the alleged assault occurred Feb. 25 at the Bristol County House of Correction in Dartmouth, and the alleged threat occurred there on Nov. 1.

The scuffle on Feb. 25, 2014, allegedly occurred when an inmate was being transported from the jail's infirmary. The man, identified as Andrew Booker, and Hernandez allegedly exchanged words. Hernandez allegedly punched Booker and knocked him to the ground. Neither man was injured.

Booker's attorney, Michael P. Malone, has told reporters his client will not testify against Hernandez.

"He doesn't want to be a rat," Malone said.

The threats made on Nov. 1 reportedly involve Hernandez allegedly threatening to shoot and kill a guard at the Bristol County jail after the guard blew the whistle on his schemes to try to get extra food from his jailers.

An arraignment date hasn't been set.

Hernandez is being held at the jail without bail after pleading not guilty to murder in the 2013 death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, a Boston man who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancée.

Quote:

Last edited by check two; 05-01-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:46 AM   #11408
check two
N.I.

NFL owners ranked from first to last:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfls-be...0785--nfl.html

Quote:
Old 05-08-2014, 09:53 AM   #11409
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The 2014 NFL Draft.

Is today, Friday and Saturday.

Who do you think your team will be taking in the first round today?

I think The Vikings will be drafting C.J Mosley.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:58 PM   #11410
check two
N.I.

Who are the top 5 picks going to be? I'm tired of hearing about that Pee Wee Herman QB the last couple of years.

They moved the playoff game to ESPN2 because of the draft? It should be the other way around, it's a playoff game.

Quote:
Old 05-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #11411
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's how big the NFL has become.

Old 05-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #11412
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Who are the top 5 picks going to be?
1. Jadeveon Clowney
2. Khalil Mack
3. Sammy Watkins
4. Greg Robinson
5. Mike Evans

Old 05-08-2014, 05:51 PM   #11413
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The draft was better when it was on saturday and sunday. Get up in the morning, fire up the grill, drink beer and throw the pigskin around. Good times. The shit is gayer than ever.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:03 PM   #11414
hectis
Vic

The NFL knows the Draft will get high ratings, so that's why they did that. I expect that they will move it to May, because it will probably get even higher ratings, and it will not only be in New York City, but they will move it around, and cities will bid on it, and they will sell out arenas, and make even more money. The NFL is so big these days that even something like the schedule coming out has become a big event.

Old 05-08-2014, 08:50 PM   #11415
check two
N.I.

Move it to May?

Quote: