news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-21-2014, 01:27 AM   #556
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Idk really.

Having a hardcore Wu fan in there was a good idea, and the other guys are casual fans, you can see it by them not knowing Blue Raspberry and actual details about this album. Yet they know about 8 Diagrams fail. The guy in black blazer/jacket was being wrong about ''some Wu fans can't afford 15 dollars for a single listening'', that was a bad argument.

Majority will be intrigued by this project.

And yeah, you better provide some rewind options there, comfy furniture, snacks and beverage. You need to relax ppl after their electronic devices are being taken from them @ the entrance.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:52 AM   #557
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
Idk really.

Having a hardcore Wu fan in there was a good idea, and the other guys are casual fans, you can see it by them not knowing Blue Raspberry and actual details about this album. Yet they know about 8 Diagrams fail. The guy in black blazer/jacket was being wrong about ''some Wu fans can't afford 15 dollars for a single listening'', that was a bad argument.

Majority will be intrigued by this project.

And yeah, you better provide some rewind options there, comfy furniture, snacks and beverage. You need to relax ppl after their electronic devices are being taken from them @ the entrance.
People are going to be really irritated to have to go an hour without their cell phones or something? lol Maybe obsessive chicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:11 AM   #558
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMFAO at the turn out of this thread...took long enough but it happened lolol...I swear this forum is predictable as fuck

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:37 PM   #559
hom1e
Veteran Member

hom1e crouching tigerhom1e crouching tiger

Its a hard move to Wu to me. Hard to tell wat'll come with this one...

When im drunk... When im high...

I'm On My MCZ Shit...
hom1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:31 PM   #560
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey.

you feel that.

that cool breeze blowing.

yeah, thats the iron getting colder & colder.

its about to become cold as winter around this idea.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:15 AM   #561
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
LMFAO at the turn out of this thread...took long enough but it happened lolol...I swear this forum is predictable as fuck
Well yeah apparently it was "for the fans" and now the fans can't hear it. People would turn on this anywhere.

Guess you should say "people are predictable as fuck".

Also lol at giving music greater value by only letting rich business men listen to it. That actually devalues music.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:11 PM   #562
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

cilva u should do this type of thing in ur museum tours.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

Old 04-23-2014, 03:51 AM   #563
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

Emotions are running pretty high for what most likely is a 3.5/5 album.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:31 AM   #564
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Unhappy CONGRATS TO RZAs BUDDY CILVARINGz

JUST SEEN THE RZA INTERVIEW WITH THE TRANNY ..

RZA SAID "A BUDDY OF MINE NAMED CILVA"

TALKING ABOUT THE ONE OF A KIND WU ALBUM

HES GONNA GET TARENTINOS BOYS ON HOW TO AUCTION THIS ALBUM

IF CILVANIPPZ GETS A SOME % FOR A COUPLE MILLION..
THAN THIS HORRIBLE WUFORUM FILLED WIT HOMOS WILL ACTUALLY PAY OFF

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 04-23-2014 at 03:12 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:05 PM   #565
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:25 PM   #566
ta12113

ta12113 drunken mastata12113 drunken mastata12113 drunken masta

Oh I can imagine that Ringz is going to see a major payday off this. I would think it's at least a 50/50, maybe a 60/40 in Ringz' favor. That's a lot of loot!
ta12113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #567
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

CEITEDMOFO is a clown bitch and I'm pretty sure at least half of this board is aliases of his. Or should I say TSA's. Bum bitch niggas. Get a life. There's more constructive shit to be doing than bitching and acting like a fag on a Wu-Tang messsageboard.

WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:18 PM   #568
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubizzie View Post
ceitedmofo is a clown bitch and i'm pretty sure at least half of this board is aliases of his. Or should i say tsa's. Bum bitch niggas. Get a life. There's more constructive shit to be doing than bitching and acting like a fag on a wu-tang messsageboard.
lmfao

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:19 PM   #569
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
IF CILVANIPPZ GETS A SOME % FOR A COUPLE MILLION THAN THIS HORRIBLE WUFORUM FILLED WIT HOMOS WILL ACTUALLY PAY OFF
itd b funny if rza took all cilvas money
Quote:

Old 04-23-2014, 03:15 PM   #570
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
CEITEDMOFO is a clown bitch and I'm pretty sure at least half of this board is aliases of his. Or should I say TSA's. Bum bitch niggas. Get a life. There's more constructive shit to be doing than bitching and acting like a fag on a Wu-Tang messsageboard.
AN ALIASE TELLING ME I HAVE ALIASES

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote