news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-17-2014, 02:05 AM   #1186
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

I think the only one that can give jones a run for the $$ is Gus
Teixera is dangerous as well but i think Jones is preparing properly to avoid another Gus
incident.

Anybody cath Nelson knock out Nogueira...Brutal seeing a legend go down like that

anybody be following the Wandy Vs Sonnen TUF
Wandy seems to be ducking Sonnen

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:43 AM   #1187
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

I was late in trying to get tickets for this card that's just in B-more so Im kicking myself in the ass right now. I believe Jones is a better caliber figter than Teixeira, but the way the belts have been changing hands lately which has changed all weight divisions, Tex definitely has a chance. 20 straights wins is pretty impressive. But Im really looking forward to the Davis vs Johnson fight. Im a big Johnson fan & would like to see him make a comeback. I also wanna see Duke fight, think she's sexy.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:23 AM   #1188
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bellator 120 is on today, and I really don't care too much about Bellator, but if I have nothing to do, and somehow the Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Mike Alvarado is already over, or does not take place I might watch it. The main event is Quinton Jackson and Muhammed Lawal. Oh also Tito Ortiz is fighting....

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:01 PM   #1189
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

UFC 173 this Saturday,

The Three Big fights on the card are:

UFC Bantamweight Champion Renan Bară vs. T.J. Dillashaw.

Daniel Cormier vs. Dan Henderson.

Robbie Lawler vs. Jake Ellenberger.

My pics are Bară, Cormier and Ellenberger.

Old 05-25-2014, 09:09 PM   #1190
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

wow Cormier tho !!
hes been really dominant
id like to see cormier vs teixera or Gus

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 09:17 PM   #1191
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I wanna see Cormier vs. Jones to be honest. He's more than ready for that fight.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:48 PM   #1192
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Cormier, Lawler, & even Dillashaw looked very impressive in their fights, Looking forward in seeing them all fight again.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:37 PM   #1193
hectis
Vic

Cormier vs Jones is the money fight, especially since the dislike each other.

Old 05-29-2014, 11:43 PM   #1194
hectis
Vic

I lost respect for Wanderlei Silva.

Old 06-06-2014, 06:20 AM   #1195
hectis
Vic

UFC 178 will be Jones vs Gustrafsson 2

Old 06-11-2014, 06:45 AM   #1196
hectis
Vic

Chael Sonnen failed a drug test, so his fight with Vitor Belfort is off, because Sonnen is now suspended.

So both the coaches of The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3, Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva, hate each other, and lots of people were looking forward to them settling it in the octagon, but one is afraid to take a drug test, and the other one fails a drug test. Both of them should be ashamed.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:41 AM   #1197
hectis
Vic

Chael Sonnen has retired.

Old 06-14-2014, 12:45 PM   #1198
hectis
Vic

UFC 174 is tonight, with the co-main event being Demetrious Johnson, the defending Flyweight Champion with a record of 19-2-1 vs Ali Bagautinov with a record of 13-2 for the UFC Flyweight Championship, and Rory MacDonald (16-2) vs Tyron Woodley (13-2)

I will try to post a link.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:20 PM   #1199
hectis
Vic

UFC 174

http://gofirstrowus.eu/watch/265293/...agautinov.html

Old 06-14-2014, 11:12 PM   #1200
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

how was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote