news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-25-2013, 02:47 AM   #1321
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

rumor has it theres a live action akira movie coming out
not from japan but hollywood!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #1322
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
why did it take me so long to peep "darker than black"??!?!?!?

shit is the truth. not watching that show is like saying u never seen akira. lol
Yeah "Darker Than Black" is serious, some really interesting abilities in that for real.

Finished the 1st Series of that^ and completed "Hellsing Ultimate"

Decided to crossover from the Naruto Shippuden dub to sub because shit just got serious.

I just hope Bleach doesn't take too long to return....

And hopefully by the time I'm up to date with Shippuden it will be ready.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 09-20-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #1323
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Has Hellsing ultimate ova 9 (english dub) been released yet?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:37 PM   #1324
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^No, I don't even think any announcement has been made.
I got too impatient so I switched to the sub
Which is still pretty decent, Alucard sounds raw.

But I know where you're coming from though
Apart from "Ghost In The Shell" & "Death Note"
This series is probably the best dub I've seen
Especially due to the subject matter, it fits perfectly.

So it's up to you, although if you decied to wait....it may be a while.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:26 PM   #1325
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Damn, sounds like it could be a long wait. I've watched all the other episodes as dub so don't wanna switch at this stage but may have to! That series is too sick though!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:59 PM   #1326
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

IM PROBABLY THE MINORITY ON THIS ONE BUT, ANY MADOKA MAGICA FANS? I RECENTLY CHECKED THIS SERIES OUT AND LIKED IT ALOT MORE THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:12 PM   #1327
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post

IM PROBABLY THE MINORITY ON THIS ONE BUT, ANY MADOKA MAGICA FANS? I RECENTLY CHECKED THIS SERIES OUT AND LIKED IT ALOT MORE THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD
not while i was away,.... its a good one probably the best mahou shoujo out there, that not saying much though. my favorite mahou shoujo, kore-wa zombie daisuki, although it doesn't really qualify.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:36 PM   #1328
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
gore not allowed in sigs anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #1329
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
^^
gore not allowed in sigs anymore
its a noise bleed,... dude same to you,.. and since when

does she look like she just committed a violent act,. is their blood on that bat. no i say he died of cuteness...

no i say the sig does not currently apply with the definition of gore,.. blood yes but blood and gore are not synonymous..

this pick on the other hand is gore

do you see a difference,... gore is the action of drawing blood through violence. not the image of blood.

Last edited by Dokuro; 04-17-2014 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:58 PM   #1330
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/announcement.php?f=16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:09 PM   #1331
Dokuro
Banned

also this does not qualify as gore because she is consoling the poor child that has just been the victim of violence

also

In a move to make this site more accessible WUTANGCORP STAFF will be eliminating any risque, adult, inappropriate pictures, signatures, links, etc. If you want to post something mature use the Veterans section (still needs to be reviewed by wucorp staff to determine if it is permissible) so that it is not accessible in the general access area's. If you do not comply appropriate action will be taken.

Thank you for your support,

WUTANG FOREVER!

Wutangcorp staff __________________

what the fuck,...can i still say fuck

OK under the current rules you just shown me i am in violation,....doesn't mean i like it but i will comply.

i still think its a violation of free speech this sites really fuck since i left.

fuck its those damn Christians and their emails isn't it. ok gimme a sec.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:57 PM   #1332
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Its because that phony thinks this site will be bad publicity for him now that hes about to be semi famous.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:47 AM   #1333
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Space Pirate Captain Harlock 2013

Saint Seiya Legend of Sanctuary Official Trailer 2014

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 05-01-2014 at 01:02 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote