news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-30-2014, 07:19 PM   #16
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Van Dam View Post
hi buddies, i wasn'tt sure where to say this at this place, but do any of you havess some good opionions for hearing aids? mine fits the bill, but I was looking to maybe get a better model. some ideas?
you are fast becoming my new favorite wu corper, luther.

The HC-R comes equipped with a rocker switch and volume control offering both simplicity and functionality.
and at a reasonable $229,it won't break the bank.

http://advancedhearing.com/quality-l...d-hearing-aids

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:10 PM   #17
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

This is dope but imo nowadays Red is boring, generic wack more ofter than not. He doesn't flow anything like he used to. Dont get me wrong, he's in my top 5. One of the best to ever do it and doesn't get half the credit he should < example - No Nas album touches Muddy Waters...but how often do you hear about Nas and his early classics. There would be no Eminem if it wasn't for Reggie. I remember listening to Em's early stuff shaking my head thinking how much he took from Redman. Him shouting Red out first on Til I Collapse was an awesome move though.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:39 PM   #18
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

young mc used that sample back in the days...killed it word up
Old 04-30-2014, 09:41 PM   #19
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
young mc used that sample back in the days...killed it word up
Had no idea, thanks for the info! Excellent track indeed...
Old 05-01-2014, 05:21 AM   #20
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Miliato, what are you talking about none of Nas albums are touching Redman's Muddy Waters? I guess you forgot about Nas Illmatic LOL. There's nothing wrong with Redman's rhymes. His rhymes haven't gotten boring. He's still a good rapper. He just makes bad choices with the beats he chooses and that's why I haven't liked his albums after Muddy Waters.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:41 AM   #21
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Yea I'm saying I think Muddy is better. If you spent as much time listening to it as you do watching straight to DVD movies we could prob have a rational debate here
Old 05-01-2014, 11:27 AM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Muddy Waters isn't better than Illmatic. Don't worry about me watching straight to video movies because that's my business.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:20 PM   #23
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Yea I'm worried sick about you Charles and being that you're always posting about these movies plus all the Pm convo's we've had on them technically make it my business too.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:43 PM   #24
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Charles I love you buddy and I'm just having fun with you.

Jokes aside, it's Muddy Waters all day. Way more tracks plus Whatever Man. Way more features. Keith Murray, Meth, Rockwilder verse. Think about it.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:59 PM   #25
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:05 PM   #26
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Old 05-02-2014, 09:09 AM   #27
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Alright my bad. I thought you was trying to start a argument because I was gonna curse you out LOL. Redman and K-Solo's It's Like That song is tight. K-Solo said he was mad at Redman after they did the song because he didn't get paid. He needs to be mad at Def Jam about that because Def Jam is Redman's employer. I'm gonna have to disagree with you that Muddy Waters is better than Illmatic. Muddy Waters is a good album but Illmatic is a better album even though there's only 9 songs and Nas has some hard beats on that album. That's why Illmatic is his best album and it's really disappointing that his other albums haven't been good. It's funny to me when he said on Ether song that Jay-Z wanted to be on every last one of his classics when Illmatic is the only classic he's done LOL.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:38 AM   #28
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Alright my bad. I thought you was trying to start a argument because I was gonna curse you out LOL. Redman and K-Solo's It's Like That song is tight. K-Solo said he was mad at Redman after they did the song because he didn't get paid. He needs to be mad at Def Jam about that because Def Jam is Redman's employer. I'm gonna have to disagree with you that Muddy Waters is better than Illmatic. Muddy Waters is a good album but Illmatic is a better album even though there's only 9 songs and Nas has some hard beats on that album. That's why Illmatic is his best album and it's really disappointing that his other albums haven't been good. It's funny to me when he said on Ether song that Jay-Z wanted to be on every last one of his classics when Illmatic is the only classic he's done LOL.
It Was Written is a classic, these songs are easily comparable to any song Illmatic

even though this is more like an Infamous song

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:49 PM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I didn't like It Was Written that much but i do like the songs I Gave You Power, Live Nigga Rap, If I Ruled The World. Miliato since you're a Jason Statham fan, did you see Homefront yet with James Franco? I bought it a few weeks ago. Have you seen The Expendables 3 previews yet? I saw the previews and i liked what i saw. It comes out in August. Wesley Snipes, Harrison Ford, Kelsey Grammer, Mel Gibson, Antonio Banderas are also in it. There's gonna be a part 4 that i saw at another website and Sylvester is trying to get Steven Seagal to be in it.