news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-03-2014, 07:14 PM   #10021
5th state
n.i.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Very nice pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
5th state has mad wu corp dick in his mouth.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:17 PM   #10022
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

whos the woman pai mei.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:51 AM   #10023
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

yo BEN, that beard, man, its epic... u should flat iron it.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:56 AM   #10024
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hahaha^

I actually have it tucked under.

Its twice as long as the picture suggests.
Old 05-20-2014, 02:33 AM   #10025
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta

PAI MEI, how did you get your daughter to wear that wu shirt? I want my girlfriend to wear some wu shit but it's like pulling teeth.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:17 PM   #10026
5th state
n.i.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Last edited by 5th state; 12-03-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:29 PM   #10027
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

ur girl looks like she has a bad cold.

Old 05-22-2014, 06:45 PM   #10028
5th state
n.i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
ur girl looks like she has a bad cold.
LOL. Her nose got sunburnt in New Zealand. I don't think she applies sunscreen very often. Jetlag probably doesn't help either. It took her 35 hours door to door...

Quote:

Last edited by 5th state; 05-22-2014 at 06:47 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:51 PM   #10029
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
My girl and me. Couldn't leave out the dog In this pic taken last month we were on a family visit (Mother's Day). My girl works abroad (2-year contract) and was here for one week. Next time I'll see her will normally be next January.

As you can see I belong to Max B's target audience LOL.

PARDON THE WAVE!
does your dog have a pink thong on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:20 PM   #10030
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope check two IV View Post
hahhahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah hahaha

Old 05-23-2014, 06:31 PM   #10031
5th state
n.i.

Quote:
LOL!!! It's one of those rubber toys. DAMN, that sounds even worse, bahahahaa! It's just a toy for the dog to play with. My parents have got loads of them lying around the house because they're crazy about the little rascal, who stays with them whenever I'm off to work.

I think they are in desperate need of grandchildren

Quote:
Old 05-23-2014, 07:40 PM   #10032
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Old 05-23-2014, 08:00 PM   #10033
5th state
n.i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
Feeding time!

Quote:
Old 05-24-2014, 12:10 PM   #10034
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O3EY View Post
PAI MEI, how did you get your daughter to wear that wu shirt? I want my girlfriend to wear some wu shit but it's like pulling teeth.

Not my daughter. LMAO!
Old 05-27-2014, 10:30 AM   #10035
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Carnaval parade & celebration in the Mission district of San Francisco.