news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #361
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #362
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #363
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol man
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #364
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy jasper View Post
i couple of cilvaringz songs made me cry.
lmaoooooooooooooooooo
Old 01-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #365
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
only fags & women cry
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 01-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #366
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Old 04-05-2013, 02:01 AM   #367
MistaBPL

MistaBPL shaolin monk

MistaBPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #368
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Pink floyd - High Hopes

It makes me reflect on things and its just difficult to not react to. I dont cry easily, ive probably cried like once in the last 5 years, but songs frequently make me emotional.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #369
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jay z - song cry

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #370
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

songs dont make me cry...but this always reminds me of my mother-
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:44 PM   #371
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms

Cover of the Olivia Newton-John hit from the 80s. Will forever be connected to one of my exes... Doesn't make me cry, but tends to get me emotional cuz it reminds of a time when relationships were more carefree for me.Yeah, I'm about that thug life like that.

Back in the day :

and the whole album it was taken from (great guitars & teenage angst lyrics by a man who was/is often severely depressed in real life). Listening to it over & over again at maximum volume on my headphones physically damaged my ears.

Last edited by 5th state; 05-03-2014 at 08:49 PM.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:53 AM   #372
CashRules
Everything Around Me

CashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
Yeah, I'm about that thug life like that.
5th =THUG IMMORTAL.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:54 PM   #373
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
5th =THUG IMMORTAL.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:49 PM   #374
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 08:06 AM   #375
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is the only song that ever really made me cry when I lost someone close I thrashed this song constantly almost 10 years ago, doesn't make me cry anymore though but still get sad

Other songs strike an emotion in some way. Some songs remind me a certain time, a certain person, lyrically express how I'm feeling at a certain point in life

^^ Just a sad track

^^ Reminds me of my first love back in high school, her favourite song. She cut herself daily listening to this shit. I hate Nirvana but dig this song

^^ Suicidal thoughts come and go over the years, this is the best song I've heard on the subject

^^ Pretty much how I feel a lot of the time

^^ Self explanatory

^^ Popular soccer anthem but I heard this at a funeral for someone close to me so it'll always be connected to that moment for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote