news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-02-2014, 12:31 AM   #11806
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How many shots is Stephen Curry going to to miss horribly

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:10 PM   #11807
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Old 05-02-2014, 06:37 PM   #11808
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default Z-Bo Suspended for Game 7 After Cheap Shot

http://www.snappytv.com/landing/nbatv?s=229236

Old 05-02-2014, 07:13 PM   #11809
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The league has to make sure that the Thunder advance, so they suspended him.

Why wasn't that 500 pound fat ass Baby Davis suspended on the Clippers for that wrestling move on Jermaine O'Neal?

Old 05-03-2014, 02:51 AM   #11810
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Sums up Howards Career

Old 05-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #11811
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@IronSheik dissing Deron Williams hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Deron has been inconsistent against Toronto. I hope Toronto beats them tomorrow. Joe Johnson is pitiful. He's too inconsistent and he expects to get paid a lot of money when he doesn't play like a superstar. Toronto should've kept Rudy Gay. I hope Indiana and Oklahoma wins today. I also want the Spurs to win.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:49 AM   #11812
check two
N.I.

I called it, the league powers that be are getting what they want, the Thunder advance and also the Clippers.

Old 05-04-2014, 05:35 PM   #11813
check two
N.I.

Spurs over Blazers in next round

Old 05-04-2014, 06:57 PM   #11814
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I called it, the league powers that be are getting what they want, the Thunder advance and also the Clippers.
The Grizzles were not at full strength, so what was a good series became an ok series.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:52 PM   #11815
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

damn you paul pierce... we had that win...
i swore there shuld have been a foul called.
til next time raptors.

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:45 AM   #11816
check two
N.I.

Did Drake cry afterwards? lol

Old 05-05-2014, 04:01 AM   #11817
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im picking nets in 6 against heat

Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:49 AM   #11818
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have the Spurs in seven, the Clippers in seven, the Heat in five and the Pacers in Six games.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:02 AM   #11819
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Did Drake cry afterwards? lol
I expect him to make a sad song about it.

Old 05-05-2014, 11:41 AM   #11820
check two
N.I.

That sucks that the Nets leading scorer is injured. Though I think everybody wants the nets to win that series and hopefully they do. The west will be big favorites against whoever they face in the finals.