news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-23-2014, 09:54 AM   #2791
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Hopkins just unified the ttitle in DC this past weekend & I missed that too, damn it. He's like 54 I think & still killin it.

Floyd vs Maidana, I think Pretty Boy will school Maidana like he did Canelo. But he does have a punchers chance I just don't see it happening.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:12 PM   #2792
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's Forty-Nine.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #2793
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Wladimir Klitschko is a machine. I hope Shannon Briggs gets a shot now.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:01 PM   #2794
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

At what?

Old 04-27-2014, 08:16 PM   #2795
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

@ the heavy weight title.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:20 PM   #2796
hectis
Vic

Well he already lost in a title fight vs Vitali, so why not lose to Wladimir too, and get swept by the brothers.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:42 PM   #2797
zooruka

Hectis..... I don't really know that much about boxing, but who do you think can beat Wladimir and take the title. Dude seem like a really devastating boxer. I suppose that is why he has been the champ for like 10 years from what I have heard.

Is there any African American heavy weights that are on the rise, who could be genuine contenders. ???? When I say that..... I mean ones who are not fat, so to speak but built like Wladimir i.e. Tall, slim line, good reach ect..... I just think that those shorter fatter heavy weights, don't have any chance to be champ. You need a lennox lewis type dude.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:49 PM   #2798
hectis
Vic

Not at the time.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:50 PM   #2799
zooruka

^^^

Thanks Hectis ..... Rep'd +1
Old 05-03-2014, 06:01 PM   #2800
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa

Posting this a bit late since I didn't notice there was a boxing thread here before , but last month, April 20, Belgian Delfine Persoon won the WBC title in the light weight category (defeating Argentinian Erica Farias).

(Picture from the title fight. Persoon is on the right.)

She now holds all titles (IBF, WIBF, WIBA and WBC). Wow!

Persoon is 29 years old and works as a police officer providing security on trains.

Boxing is not big here but this might change thanks to her achievements. The only other current Belgian boxers of note are Sugar Jackson & Junior Bauwens. I have no clue whether they are known overseas (I'm guessing they aren't...)

Last edited by 5th state; 05-03-2014 at 06:03 PM.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #2801
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
Hectis..... I don't really know that much about boxing, but who do you think can beat Wladimir and take the title. Dude seem like a really devastating boxer. I suppose that is why he has been the champ for like 10 years from what I have heard.

Is there any African American heavy weights that are on the rise, who could be genuine contenders. ???? When I say that..... I mean ones who are not fat, so to speak but built like Wladimir i.e. Tall, slim line, good reach ect..... I just think that those shorter fatter heavy weights, don't have any chance to be champ. You need a lennox lewis type dude.
lol hes not on this list http://ringtv.craveonline.com/ratings/heavyweight

but hes on this list http://ringtv.craveonline.com/ratings/pound-for-pound

very confusing.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:43 AM   #2802
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta
Default mayweather vs maidana

anyone catch the fight? Maidana certainly didn't disappoint.

and lol @ mayweathers entrance wtf?
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:58 PM   #2803
hectis
Vic

The fight was great yesterday, and I expect a rematch.

Old 05-04-2014, 11:43 PM   #2804
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Hand picked fights aint shit: A REAL champion takes on all challengers

Mayweather is melodramatic. Don't fall for the hype.

Money fears Pac-Man

He wins fights by running around the ring instead of trying to finish his opponents....mediocore boxing

Last edited by IronSheik; 05-27-2014 at 04:09 AM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:09 AM   #2805
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

floyd was gettin his ass beat the whole first half of the fight, i wouldnt have been surprised if the judges gave the fight to Maidana. Good for Floyd though