news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-27-2005, 09:59 PM   #31
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: Q? For Those With New Slim PS2s!!

I went through about 4 PS2's in my life, 1 got stolen, 1 got lost, 1 I sold for drugs so I can flip em, and I just got a slim I think on my birthday in like march, it was either that or christmas, I can't remember cuz my memories gay.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 11:41 AM   #32
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk
Default Theodore Unit - 718

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonight
both me and a buddy of mine bought our ps2 origanals round the same time and his started fuckin up last month, he can't play blue bottom discs or ps1 games n e more and his makes REALY fucked up noises constantly, and it's just gettin worse and worse 4 him, mine is startin 2 do the same thing now.......but i'm hopin it won't completely die until ps3 comes out
yeh wtf is wit the blue bottom disks

same shit happend to me started to not play dvds first i was like wtf then wouldnt play ps1 games then wouldnt play blue bottom disk ps2 games then now somtimes wont even play brand new games unless u rested the playstation like 40 times

but fuk buying a new one unless sony want to buy me one then i not gettin one
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:55 PM   #33
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
I can't remember cuz my memories gay.
ROFLMAO!!

sorry i just found this to be funny
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 07:27 PM   #34
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

my PS2 doesnt play any old EA Sports games for some reason...they all load up until the title of the game and it freezes....sucks, ive been aching to play FIFA '04 too

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 07:37 PM   #35
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
ROFLMAO!!

sorry i just found this to be funny
It is, I can never remember the time period wich shit occured in. So when I fill out applications I have to guesstimate the months I worked during. I really never even look at the calender. A couple of weeks ago, I didn't even know what month we was in. I thought it was still like may and shit.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote