news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-20-2005, 02:08 PM   #16
Psalmz
W.U.T.A.N.G. G.O.D.

Psalmz grasshopper
Default Re: MASTA KILLA - NO SAID DATE.....overrated

put icecubes in your mouth and then swallow my cock malt. Thats iced down brooklyn babies you holding in your jaws bee-yotch!
Old 06-20-2005, 02:25 PM   #17
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

Who's overrating No Said Date? It's a very solid LP. 4 mics is a fair rating. Nobody said it was going to change hip hop. I guess u can't satisfy everyone
Old 06-20-2005, 02:28 PM   #18
Psalmz
W.U.T.A.N.G. G.O.D.

Psalmz grasshopper

You can change my condom you fucking bitch.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:35 PM   #19
Protection
?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???

Protection grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
Yo I think MASTA KILLA's NO SAID DATE is overrated.........album just sounded like a throwback to me, like he was trying to get the old WU TANG sound from the 1990's......there was nothing really new about the record.....that sound was cutting edge in like 1995. The thing about WU TANG I always liked in there glory days is that they were always cutting edge and pushing the beats and the rhymes......like SUPREME CLIENTELE was a evolution from IRONMAN........FOREVER was an evolution from 36 CHAMBERS........etc etc

.....it seemed when THE W dropped, they just stopped evolving.....THE W was a lazy attempt at trying to make an 36 CHAMBERS 1993 album........

.....I dont know, I think that MASTA KILLA's NO SAID DATE was a good record......but it did not realy interest me very much....like say a SUPREME CLIENTELE or the WU TANG's 1990's albums that always pushed the boundries of hip hop.

bring the hate
You do have a point, but at the same time NSD was a great attempt of re-creating that ol' Wu-sound and that's what most of us fans wanted, and we got it. Props to the Masta Killa for pleasing his audience with that album.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:43 PM   #20
Psalmz
W.U.T.A.N.G. G.O.D.

Psalmz grasshopper

Props to you for swallowing my swimming soldiers like a real girlfriend you trick ass twat!
Old 06-24-2005, 11:26 AM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i dont think its overrated at all and its the type of sound that put wu on the map in the first place. they shouoldnt have stopped making stuff like this.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:32 AM   #22
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

No way is it overrated. It is what it is, a wu banger
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:42 AM   #23
PowerHouseKickout

PowerHouseKickout grasshopper
Thumbs up Re: MASTA KILLA - NO SAID DATE.....overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
i dont think its overrated at all and its the type of sound that put wu on the map in the first place. they shouoldnt have stopped making stuff like this.
wow a positive post by wadedigital36
PowerHouseKickout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:42 AM   #24
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

^^!!!!!!!!!

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:50 AM   #25
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

you 2 been followin me or somethin??
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-24-2005, 11:52 AM   #26
PowerHouseKickout

PowerHouseKickout grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
you 2 been followin me or somethin??
nah (no offense) but i notice that everytime you "express your opinion", it's in a negative way
PowerHouseKickout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:00 PM   #27
THE W
ISRAELITE

why is it negative? because you dont agree?..
Old 06-24-2005, 01:04 PM   #28
Weak

Weak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Weak Send a message via MSN to Weak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
Yo I think MASTA KILLA's NO SAID DATE is overrated.........album just sounded like a throwback to me, like he was trying to get the old WU TANG sound from the 1990's......there was nothing really new about the record.....that sound was cutting edge in like 1995. The thing about WU TANG I always liked in there glory days is that they were always cutting edge and pushing the beats and the rhymes......like SUPREME CLIENTELE was a evolution from IRONMAN........FOREVER was an evolution from 36 CHAMBERS........etc etc

.....it seemed when THE W dropped, they just stopped evolving.....THE W was a lazy attempt at trying to make an 36 CHAMBERS 1993 album........

.....I dont know, I think that MASTA KILLA's NO SAID DATE was a good record......but it did not realy interest me very much....like say a SUPREME CLIENTELE or the WU TANG's 1990's albums that always pushed the boundries of hip hop.

bring the hate
Nahh bitch, NSD fucks you up the ass, you know it.

Weakness - The fundemental aspect in all of human existance.
Weak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:19 PM   #29
DigitalAb

DigitalAb grasshopper

NSD was probably the best wu effort in a few years, but I got sick of it after a while. Probably because almost all his songs got leaked way before the album came out. I heard Digi Warfare, No Said Date, Back to School, etc way before. So it got boring quickly. But it's a good album, just not in my rotation anymore.
DigitalAb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:25 PM   #30
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

i do think this album IS classic, it depends what your lookin for tho in a Wu album sence thier so universal in thier own way, but what you and others fail to see is that he BROUGHT that raw wu element with Killa Priest Ghost ect... on tracks, MADE it a real hip-hop album with tracks like No Said Date, Digi Warfare ect..and he did him on it too with Masta Killa, not only that he also kept and exposed the future in it with The Future with the young ones AND on top of that he did love tracks with Queen and Loev Spell, with Queen one of my fav tracks, i wrote a fuckin song to that song and beat....its classic.......
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote