news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-04-2005, 02:03 AM   #91
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: just venting

Call me presumptious but instead of building it seems like these statements make me look like an asshole.

Quote:
So, if those are your "facts" what is your point ?

Is it that the nurse was black?

Are you saying that it is not the white man's fault?

Is your point that you know more than me?

Are you just trying to prove me "wrong" for the fun of it?
With 0 contribution of information, if you call that defending your position, you'd be cut from a debate team pretty damn quick.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 02:26 AM   #92
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace

Those are not statements those are questions. That post does not refer to my position , I was asking you what your position was.

How can I debate and I don't know what I am arguing against...?

Yes, It was a little sarcastic...not trying to make no kinda attack on your character.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 02:44 AM   #93
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Lets take a look at your other posts and the non contribution of information and lacking in overall subject matter and credibility.

First off the post you were replying to was about man made biological diseases to decrease population in which you stated.

Quote:
We way past that time yo, they already did that shit.
Than you used syphillis in the same sentance as another man made disease in which it sounded like you were referring to it as one also. Maybe you should make yourself clearer?

Quote:
Before it was AIDS, it was syphillis and they tested this on blacks first....It's a known fact.
A Fact is something proven beyond reasonable doubt, when you state Fact, I don't automatically assume you are perfectly correct until you post some research up. Don't just say a sentance and go "ITS A FACT" show us it's a fact.

Quote:
Re- read my post and google the Tuskegee syphillis (sp) experiment...you will see what I was talking about.
So than I decide to do what you say and google this up only to find that you were posting information that wasn't even correct and saying "ITS A KNOWN FACT".

Quote:
That evil shit was intentional not just an accidental outbreak.
Quote:
it was syphillis and they tested this on blacks first
Lets take a look at an actual article on the Tuskegee Experiments

"For forty years between 1932 and 1972, the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) conducted an experiment on 399 black men in the late stages of syphilis. These men, for the most part illiterate sharecroppers from one of the poorest counties in Alabama, were never told what disease they were suffering from or of its seriousness. Informed that they were being treated for “bad blood,”1 their doctors had no intention of curing them of syphilis at all."

They weren't GIVING them syphillis they were experimenting on men that already had syphillis. "Known Fact?" I think not, so when people like you jump into arguments and post on something you skimmed through for 10 seconds or were told about during some cipher way back when, you ruin the overall credibility of the thread. Next time take the time to sit back and research on your own.

And if you must know, I know someone who's father was used inn the Tuskegee Experiments. So don't assume I, "don't believe the tuskegee syphillis experiment went down." and that I'm in "Denial".

Old 11-04-2005, 03:14 AM   #94
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace - I can't figure out the quote thingy...lol

"Lets take a look at your other posts and the non contribution of information and lacking in overall subject matter and credibility."
The above quote is your opinion and everyboy got one of those.

"Than you used syphillis in the same sentance as another man made disease in which it sounded like you were referring to it as one also. Maybe you should make yourself clearer?"
I was referring to the use of any disease as a biological weapon. I didn't say nothing about man made.

"A Fact is something proven beyond reasonable doubt, when you state Fact, I don't automatically assume you are perfectly correct until you post some research up. Don't just say a sentance and go "ITS A FACT" show us it's a fact."
Why should I have to show it when it is so obvious?

"So than I decide to do what you say and google this up only to find that you were posting information that wasn't even correct and saying "ITS A KNOWN FACT"."
I said, They tested it on blacks - that is a known fact. Why do you think it is called an experiment?

"They weren't GIVING them syphillis they were experimenting on men that already had syphillis. "Known Fact?" I think not"
I never said they gave them syphillis, I said they tested biological warfare on them.

"And if you must know, I know someone who's father was used inn the Tuskegee Experiments. So don't assume I, "don't believe the tuskegee syphillis experiment went down." and that I'm in "Denial"."
I said IF you don't believe...etc. You obviously do believe it went down, so...?

By, the way your last post is lacking in overall subject matter and credibility. But, I'm glad we cleared that up.
Peace

Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 06:07 AM   #95
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

I refuse to argue with you anymore, you don't post information you post opinions. Everything I posted was opinions backed up with facts.

Your just thick headed and refuse to admit when your wrong, so theres no point in arguing with you. One of these days your gonna realize you lived a one sided life and your going to feel stupid, and wish you explored more spectrums and listened to more people instead of hearing what you wanna hear all the time.

Go ahead get the last word PEACE.