news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-07-2005, 04:31 PM   #16
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: Ur Ideas Posted: Wut Gud W/o Action?

we can start at a very small level just begin to talk with those we live near say good morning say good evening say hello
Old 11-07-2005, 04:34 PM   #17
FIDM 85

FIDM 85 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to FIDM 85

YES!!!I LUV THIS. ok, so BIGBEN: r u proposing the course of action that the government proposed towards minorities say....IN THE 80'S??? W/CRACK?HA HAAAA! YEEEUH!!!!
SEE, its so evil: BUT-SEE:

"2DEFEAT THE ENEMY: YOU MUST THINK 'LIKE' THE ENEMY"
"U MUST THINK FIRST, BEFORE YOU FIGHT!" YEEEUH!
Old 11-07-2005, 04:36 PM   #18
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

YEs exactly, but we have to do this on a grand underground level so they don't catch wind and stop it we must use the same tactics they use its the best way to sneak up on them
Old 11-07-2005, 06:02 PM   #19
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
We need to stop selling drugs to our neighbors and start selling drugs to the corporate snakes the CEO's and them other shitheads then we can make a move
I think #85 smoked all the drugs
Old 11-07-2005, 06:44 PM   #20
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

We need to bone every good looking girl on the planet. They have to agree with it.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:15 PM   #21
FIDM 85

FIDM 85 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to FIDM 85

oh. you guys got jokes now, right? ok, i c. but ima leave this 4um 2those that recognize. 4those that got their heads outta their asses n can discuss shit effectively.