news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-07-2005, 06:00 PM   #1
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta
Default One time

I was visiting distant family members and I used their restroom. I accidently knocked their toothbrush holder in the toilet after I peed. It happened while I was washing my hands. I never came clean but I didn't even wash them off I just put it back.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:01 PM   #2
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger
Default Re: One time

the same thing's probably happened to you
Old 11-07-2005, 06:05 PM   #3
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One time at highschool, they were showing a video of child prostitution in Malasia and I couldn't help but getting hard and thinking about boning these girls. This was before I found out I was a pedophile.

I practiced karate moves on my little sister and broke 3 of her ribs.

I used to fix computers for people and remove their spyware. One time I was at some peoples house to fix their shit because they had spyware. I deleted all the spyware BUT installed some viruses and told them it was clean and they payed me. So the next day they called me again saying it was all back again and the computer was acting strange. So I deleted the viruses BUT installed all kinds of spyware. Got payed and got called again the next day. I managed to pull this routine off for 6 days and also managed to blame it on the kids and "their fucking MSN". So the kids got grounded and the father of the kids kicked the whole pc minus the monitor to pieces and threw it away. Then he made the kids save up money for a new computer. That made me week.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:07 PM   #4
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah Thats what I'm talking about!!!!!!11!11111111
Old 11-07-2005, 06:11 PM   #5
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
One time at highschool, they were showing a video of child prostitution in Malasia and I couldn't help but getting hard and thinking about boning these girls. This was before I found out I was a pedophile.

I practiced karate moves on my little sister and broke 3 of her ribs.

I used to fix computers for people and remove their spyware. One time I was at some peoples house to fix their shit because they had spyware. I deleted all the spyware BUT installed some viruses and told them it was clean and they payed me. So the next day they called me again saying it was all back again and the computer was acting strange. So I deleted the viruses BUT installed all kinds of spyware. Got payed and got called again the next day. I managed to pull this routine off for 6 days and also managed to blame it on the kids and "their fucking MSN". So the kids got grounded and the father of the kids kicked the whole pc minus the monitor to pieces and threw it away. Then he made the kids save up money for a new computer. That made me week.
LMAO, this kid has a firm grasp of comedy
Old 11-07-2005, 06:11 PM   #6
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Also, this is a real cruel one.

When me and my friends were around 11 years old.. we always went skateboarding. We bought this special WAX that makes grinding easier. We smeared half of the smelly substance over a street lenght of a curb and did mad lip tricks on it. We got bored with the skateboarding and used the rest of the wax on random object; doorknobs, bike seats and basically anything we came across.

Next day we would come back to continue skating on the greased up curb when an old angry man came our way and started talking all angry. He told us his wife slipped on the curb because of the wax and she broke her neck. He continued ranting and then wanted to go back inside because we talked back. He grabbed the doorknob to open his door and his hand was full of wax and we laughed so fucking hard for the rest of the day.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:40 PM   #7
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Once I had a fight with my mother when I was like 13, so I took revenge on her by pooring out her rosewater (sumthin to clean her eyes) and replaced with this thing called hextril (something to disinfect y'r mouth).......And it burned quite hard in her eyes.

no bullshit
Old 11-07-2005, 06:56 PM   #8
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Damn 09, you could've blinded her.

That was a funny episode of Seinfeld with the toothbrush in the toilet bowl

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 06:57 PM   #9
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk

??
Old 11-08-2005, 02:27 AM   #10
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
Once I had a fight with my mother when I was like 13, so I took revenge on her by pooring out her rosewater (sumthin to clean her eyes) and replaced with this thing called hextril (something to disinfect y'r mouth).......And it burned quite hard in her eyes.

no bullshit
HAAAHAHHAHAHA
Old 11-08-2005, 05:06 AM   #11
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk

yeah I know, her vision was blured for like a good week, she looked like terminator lol