news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-08-2005, 08:40 AM   #31
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: what are some of the dumbest reasons you have ever gotten dumped for

I dated this Puerto Rican and he said that I "own" my blackness too much.....I was like what? He said demanding respect, gettin attitudes when with him (like when he cheated), being too independent.......yeah those all horrible things.....LOL

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:41 AM   #32
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default Re: what are some of the dumbest reasons you have ever gotten dumped for

^^^lol

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:43 AM   #33
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL...I know right....I'm not even sure what owning ur blackness is but he did......he was a hot mess!

Old 11-08-2005, 09:20 AM   #34
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"you never called me in 1 1/2 days so I thought we broke up"

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:21 AM   #35
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
LOL.....wow....classic.

Old 11-08-2005, 09:24 AM   #36
Bungle
Veteran Member

Bungle grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
When I was A teenager I was dating this petite phillipino girl and she was a Virgin...one day we were making out and she was stroking my bulge so I pulled it out and she said "YOU AIN"T PUTTING THAT IN ME!" I laughed it off but the following week she broke up with me and some rich smallish whitekid popped that cherry... Damn that shit had me flipped out I was like what? because she told me about it on the phone after we broke up. Then she said she was sorry maybe we can go out again... I fucking threw the phone out the window. The next time I saw that girl was at a catholic school dance and she was like Hiiiiiii Beeeeeeen trying to be all sweet when I seen her . I smiled and said whats up you little whore and kept walking...she turned red and did'nt bother to go to the dance because she knew I would've put her on flame broil
u only mad cos u didnt pop it.....

last year, i got dumped by this little white chick cos well.........i'm white, crackers can be really stupid.

another time, i was grown , she was just turned legal age, she let me take her virginity, then broke up with me for some little dude her age because "she couldnt handle it", we was cool together but, she couldnt 'handle' it.
Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 10:01 AM   #37
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Ok
I Was Dating This Belgian Girl Last Year,i'm Italian Living In Belgium Btw
So I Always Gotta Make Fun Of These Belgians (they're Just So Damn Funny Man)
So One Time She Got Mad And Said I Was A Racist Hahahaha
Thats Why She Broke Up Wit Me
Stupid Belgians Hahahaha

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 10:08 AM   #38
Potent1
Teflon Imperial

Potent1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Potent1

Never been dumped, stalked a few times but never dumped...

Don't give dudes your real address, meet them halfway there instead.
Potent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 10:24 AM   #39
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
too classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:10 AM   #40
Gigy
Witty Unpredictable

Gigy crouching tigerGigy crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Gigy

I've never been dumped... I'm scared of the day that will happen (if it even happens) because I might turn into She-Hulk and crush his balls.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:33 PM   #41
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

i know a guy who was making out with a "chick" until he found out she had a cock ! hahahahahahahaha DAMN he must be fuckin' stupid not to se the cock in her pant's
CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:07 PM   #42
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

your funny calling him a her^^^ after the fact
Old 11-08-2005, 05:09 PM   #43
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
your funny calling him a her^^^ after the fact
Well i don't know what to call the "thing" shemale ??? DAMN he must have felt really "sick" of it ?
CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:15 PM   #44
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

you should call him a tranny