news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-08-2005, 07:50 PM   #1
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper
Default Do The People Who Purchase The Music Have An Effect On Whether You Purchase It?

sorry bout the long title, my question is do the people who purchase the music have an effect on whether you listen to it or not? A lot of you will probably dismiss this right away, and be like, "Fuck that, I think for myself, fuck rap, hip hop is where it's at, blah blah blah i'm a fuckin backpacker." But I believe the consumers do have an effect on if you buy it or not. For example, if you were straight, and 99% of the fans of Wu-Tang were homosexual, would you still listen to it? You'd be assosciated with homosexuals...

It does have an effect on me, and that makes me mad, cause it shouldn't. I used to listen to Atmosphere a lot. Their early stuff was my favorite, like Overcast! and Lucy Ford were great albums. But now I'm starting to steer away from them, simply because of the people who listen to them. I'm sick of stupid bitches coming up to me bragging that they listen to atmosphere, "Like OMG, totally, Atmosphere rocks dude! Radio mainstream rap like totally suckzorz! Hip Hop all the way." Fuckin backpackers, y'know? I still like Atmosphere, it just that I hate the people who listen to it. And that makes me not like Atmosphere as much.

See what I'm saying?

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:16 PM   #2
hellbound
since birth...

hellbound grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hellbound
Default Re: Do The People Who Purchase The Music Have An Effect On Whether You Purchase It?

i see what your saying, sometimes i think about it like mf doom, i just think of cartoon studing obese grown men in their mom's basement. sometimes when people ask me what i listen to i say wu-tang and they say something like "Wu-Tang financial" cause they know nothing about it. if i like the music ill listen to it regardless
Old 11-09-2005, 02:14 AM   #3
Marc051
Veteran Member

Marc051 grasshopper
Default Re: Do The People Who Purchase The Music Have An Effect On Whether You Purchase It?

no doesn't matter who likes it, if it's good enough I'll buy it, even if faggots were fuckin each other to it
Marc051 is offline   Reply With Quote