news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-08-2005, 07:22 PM   #61
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default Re: WTF, she's confused me now...Ladies - whats she playin at???

and the story end's we don't get back 2 geva, afta i asked str8 up is ther a chance whats goin on, cos she "dunno if theres a chance cos a dont want a bf rite now, am sorry.luv tanya"

also 'she's very sorry n we can still b m8s n mayb she'l change er mind. a am sory. n she'll c me weneva. lv tanya'

she sed she's gunna stop by sumtime but shes hardly dwn my end n e more, even tho its 5 fuckin minutes walk! if that, jus up the street.

she wanted to talk las nite but i was on my way 2 asda wiv ma m8 n told er she can w8 till i get back i was 2 min's, but guess what, she'd gone by time i got back. coincidence - i think not! specially afta i jus seen sum kid sat on top of her n she wanted him 2 move, or so she was sayin.

so yeah. we're still m8's but i aint expectin to see her much, i dont even expect to drop by sumtime, i'll b surprised if she does, or if she does it more than once.

so yeah, i was/am a little pissed cos, her not wantin a bf rite now apparently is the truth, means she rlly doesnt know but IMO is absolute bollocks, that says to me - no, i don't want to get back wiv u cos my dad will flip.

m8, i seen him in asda the other fuckin week, im sure he knows hu i am, cos he luked me up n down, no homo, like u wud 2 check sum1 out if u jus met em or for a fight type thing. he's a big guy but i dont give 2 fuck's, i jus stared at him n luked at him back. he can kiss my arse, he dont knw shit about me n probly wudnt even give a chance 2. he's an ignorant fuck.

and im not pissed off at her or owt, not even been sarcastic neeva, she knows it cos i told her.

so unless, by sum fuckin unimaginable way of her thinkin fuck what dad thinks n she does say yer i wana get back wiv u - im not w8in round 4 her cos dat sounds like i am, or her dad or her bro's say owt to me sum day - if they do believe im gunna tell it str8, then its THE END. MO' FO's!

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 07:25 PM   #62
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

please learn english!!!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 07:30 PM   #63
Homosexual
Banned

Homosexual grasshopper

Don't ask us, ask her.
Homosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 07:35 PM   #64
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Or ask a friend, or as you put it, a m8. Why the fuck are you getting advice from strange Wu-Tang obsessive fans on the internet?

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 07:38 PM   #65
Homosexual
Banned

Homosexual grasshopper

You confuse me, what you playing at? Simple
Homosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 08:09 AM   #66
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

right, i know english so fuck you. i was askin cos i wanted to and no i aint gunna ask her cos i already know n shit.

why the fuck do i confuse. we aint gettin 2geva so its done.

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote