news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-09-2005, 12:09 AM   #1
7ess
BrOoKlYn'S FiNeSt

7ess grasshopper
Default missy elliot

why is everybody on this bitch's dick like that? isn't it obvious to her competition that making dope videos will win vma's and increase record sales...how can gereric videos compete against each other? Why did ghostface release that push garbage as a single? someone on defjam fucked up on that call, I think meth went the same route...I'm just sick of hearing mad "artists" say they want to work with her, she is easily one of the worst rappers, mad corney...anyways thats some shit I needed to vent about for a minute now...peace
7ess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:12 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: missy elliot

I guess some people like annoying fat women rappers who look like the horse in Shrek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:19 AM   #3
Mega Matt

Mega Matt grasshopper

i thought push was pretty hot
Old 11-09-2005, 12:24 AM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Matt
i thought push was pretty hot
Rodney Dangerfield?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:41 AM   #5
Welshkillabee
WelshKillaBee

Welshkillabee grasshopper

She got lots of female fans thats why everyone wants to work with her
Old 11-09-2005, 05:24 AM   #6
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=7ess]why is everybody on this bitch's dick QUOTE] l0l wouldnt be suprised if she had one

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 05:59 AM   #7
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

I can't see none of these pics...anyway, Missy is corny. That was the perferct word to describe that crap she been putting out.
peace
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 08:05 AM   #8
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

i liked addictive
it was her best cd

i'm not a big fan of a lot of her work
but she's alright
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 10:08 AM   #9
DrunkenStrikes
Shaolin Drunk

DrunkenStrikes grasshopper

i hate that fat bitch.She thinks shes the best and the hottest. i would touch her with a stick.
DrunkenStrikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 10:09 AM   #10
DrunkenStrikes
Shaolin Drunk

DrunkenStrikes grasshopper

i meant wouldnt.
DrunkenStrikes is offline   Reply With Quote