news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-09-2005, 01:58 AM   #31
Homosexual
Banned

Homosexual grasshopper
Default Re: Women fans

Quote:
What do you think of the state of hip-hop?
I don't know... Hip-Hop.
Homosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:24 AM   #32
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck i did'nt know there were actualy this many female poster-s, and smart too. where ya'll hiding at ? *looks in box office hideout*

good points to girls, i think the only good thing to happen to hip-hop in years is Immortal techniuqe.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 06:23 AM   #33
Jesus Shootin Heroin
You dumb bitch.

Jesus Shootin Heroin grasshopper

I'm a fan of women.
Jesus Shootin Heroin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 07:51 AM   #34
Bungle
Veteran Member

Bungle grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy mech
fuck i did'nt know there were actualy this many female poster-s, and smart too. where ya'll hiding at ? *looks in box office hideout*
i was thinkin the same thing.

beyond listening, do any of you females rap ?? and if u do, can we hear some ??
Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 11:32 AM   #35
autumnsapphires
Bronx Baby

autumnsapphires grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Amen.

And for the female that was talking about the Wu-Members comment, don't sweat it, it wasn't directed at you, it was directed at "bitches". As long as you a Wu-Fan cause you like them for their lyrics and not because your boyfriend likes them, or some other reason, than you aint a groupie bitch, so you shouldn't sweat it.
I did something very kind for him that night and he may have thought I came to his show to "party",which many girls do. I believe he made that comment when he realized I was not a groupie to make me upset. I was pretty much the only girl there who knew his lyrics.

I do'nt want to slander one of my Wu-brothers by using his name. But it's not Ghost.
autumnsapphires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 11:45 AM   #36
Potent1
Teflon Imperial

Potent1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Potent1

nah - Ghost wouldn't even roll like that - He'd treat you like you put yourself out there.

Man - I listen to old school hip hop - Some new stuff - Common, jay, nas, Joell Ortiz - C- ray of course, Wu - Beyata - mos def got a new fan, etc. I'm not much for the radio unless its K-Slay drama hour - ya heard! Anywho - I spit - I write spoken word... all that good stuff.

The state of Hip Hop rye now is that unfortunately almost anything talking nonsense can get airplay while true artist like Talib and Common still struggling to be heard (they get no airplay royalties). Its pretty sad. If I had it in me, I'd start my own radio station, and it'd be strictly the realest. NY is reknown for 5o cent radio - uugh!
Potent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:20 PM   #37
autumnsapphires
Bronx Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potent1
nah - Ghost wouldn't even roll like that - He'd treat you like you put yourself out there.

Man - I listen to old school hip hop - Some new stuff - Common, jay, nas, Joell Ortiz - C- ray of course, Wu - Beyata - mos def got a new fan, etc. I'm not much for the radio unless its K-Slay drama hour - ya heard! Anywho - I spit - I write spoken word... all that good stuff.

The state of Hip Hop rye now is that unfortunately almost anything talking nonsense can get airplay while true artist like Talib and Common still struggling to be heard (they get no airplay royalties). Its pretty sad. If I had it in me, I'd start my own radio station, and it'd be strictly the realest. NY is reknown for 5o cent radio - uugh!
Unfortunately, many think 50 is the best thing that came out of New York. Those people are certainly def,dumb, and blind. I know for sure he is a fake gansta and he is not getting my $10 in the movie theatres either.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:24 PM   #38
Potent1
Teflon Imperial

Potent1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Potent1

i consider that bitch a real bad r&b singer.
Potent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:27 PM   #39
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Sure I'm a fan of woman
Old 11-09-2005, 12:52 PM   #40
autumnsapphires
Bronx Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potent1
i consider that bitch a real bad r&b singer.
HaHaHa. lol. Anybody that needs to have 30+ boys with him all the time is a B--ch. I heard he recently went to a fashion show with his whole entorage.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:55 PM   #41
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

autumnsapphires i like that name
Old 11-09-2005, 01:00 PM   #42
autumnsapphires
Bronx Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
autumnsapphires i like that name
Thanx