news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #166
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk
Default Re: yo ida-hoes

You still get allowence you punk, you havn't touched a crisp bill in your life.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
Old 11-09-2005, 02:12 PM   #167
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao..fuck outta here with that bullshit about you dont live in idaho no more..you faggots had that shit in ya prpfile when u signed up here and if yall so proud of being from idaho,why tha fuck did yall change your profile

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 11-09-2005, 02:13 PM   #168
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

name one time I said I was proud of being from Idaho?

"Robbed of natural abilities
In death they now seek tranquility
In a confused state of mind
Extending agony,they must be blind"

Old 11-09-2005, 02:14 PM   #169
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by faveritONE
I've been watching from its inception and it went from Skale beefin with some cats from Idaho that he doesn't like which brought the whole shit upon my state. It was funny at first and Crisp laced the jokes, but I got tired of it after a bit. I actually read through the whole 17 pages to see if anything interesting would happen but it really didn't. Gangstarr187 represented, which I love, but cats brought so much hate to the whole joint. Gravey I've got a lot of love for you sun, but you took this thing way too far. You're a leader, man. You just clowned out of nowhere though. I don't get that. Yeah up north there are a lot of racists I hear, but damn there is some real Hip-Hop here like anywhere else. I love my city. Boise represents. I went to the Clan's Iron Flag concert and we packed in 700 people in that little ass venue and there was so much love man. My people are starting to promote so there's more comin. We've got local artists that can do they thing. My boy is putting up a mag every quarter. I set up his myspace.com/blakbook. He's an ill artist. Either way, I couldn't just sit here and watch as y'all tore my city down. I didn't shoot none of y'all, so I guess you can come at me funny if you want. I'm not gonna fight with ya over the fuckin screen. I just had to let you know that we got some shit over here. It's not major in any way but here we love our peoples. I can't let you walk on em without sayin something at least. 1
nah man,i hate racist kids yo..no jokes,these kids been making threads about how they hate people from another country(canada) blah blah blah like they better..yo...for real..im giving them a taste of their own medicine

its not nice to be stereotyped now is it>???
thats how cats feel when u put em down for where they come from

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 11-09-2005, 02:33 PM   #170
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....?u=idaho_blows

That's for you grave.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
Old 11-09-2005, 04:02 PM   #171
faveritONE

faveritONE grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale kris
Well aren't u just bein hypocritical? sayin we should not make assumptions about Idaho (even though I haven't made 1 assumption in this whole useless thread) cus we've never been there? And there u go off sayin that you've HEARD there are a lot of Racists up North? How do u figure? Compared 2 the USA, our Racial issues are like DIsney Land shyt, might I add that places like: Georgia, Texas and Kentucky are some of the biggest racist states in the WORLD?! No bruv, don't ask people 2 not make assumptions when u are doin it yourself, cus I sure as fuck ain't racist, why would I be on a "wu-tang" site if I was racist? why would I listen 2 hip hop when the majority of rappers are black?

I'm not startin sumthin, just pointin out hypocricy, but prove me otherwise if I'm wrong

peace
oh yeah, my bad, man. I meant up in northern Idaho there are racists movements and shit. I wasn't tryin to shit on Canada. I wasn't stating anything outside of my state. It actually kinda erked me when people started to call out Canadians.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:25 PM   #172
faveritONE

faveritONE grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
nah man,i hate racist kids yo..no jokes,these kids been making threads about how they hate people from another country(canada) blah blah blah like they better..yo...for real..im giving them a taste of their own medicine

its not nice to be stereotyped now is it>???
thats how cats feel when u put em down for where they come from
yeah you rocked that shit right man. Son who needs to be sonned. I just didn't like being thrown under the bus for some stupid ass kid, you know. And Rayson won't shut up. I'm still here though. Idaho is pretty clownworthy though. That last shit Surreal put up is funny than a muthafucka. Funny cause it's on point. lol. I really ain't take none of the thread to heart. It didn't really apply to me. I just had to give a little bit of proper representation.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:31 PM   #173
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayson
Like I said I no longer live in idaho.plus that canadian money is counterfeit to me.
hahahahah our bills are the hardest to counterfeit now along with the euro bills bwoyee.

you mad son done moved outta moms crib and shines

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Old 11-09-2005, 05:45 PM   #174
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Increase the peace.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Closed Thread