news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-08-2005, 10:46 AM   #31
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta
Default Re: Applies 2all Who Have A Brain:

it's all about education. and to change that, you need a lot of power. in other words, you can't do shit.

peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:51 AM   #32
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

hahahahaaa no

only internet forums

if you ever hear me on a radio it would be a pretty safe bet that the the bitch is falling fast
Old 11-09-2005, 07:23 PM   #33
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I think what we're fighting for has to be clearly defined before you can attack it. I personally think this country was built on a solid foundation of principles but for one, we have never actually seen it's ideas truly realized, and what attempts have been made to come to that realization are either corrupted from within or they are attacked and destroyed by the CIA and other various goverment agents.
So how do you stop this viscious cycle? I think a good start would be a mass movement to take the money out of politics. The reason we don't have a truly representative goverment is they're too busy listening and carring out the desires of corperations. I would like to send an end to contributions to politicians period. Switch it to a system that is completely tax based and hand out life sentences to those whose violate the rules. Once the money is takin out of the scenario, I think that things would start to progress much faster to where they need to be. Props to the creator of this thread, it's very much needed. Let's build on this some more. peace
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 07:36 PM   #34
FIDM 85

FIDM 85 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to FIDM 85

THANK YOU... dang, was that hard enuf or what. damn, maybe if they knew i didnt have a penis they'd quit being intimidated by another thought. right, keep it going
Old 11-09-2005, 07:40 PM   #35
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

sorry it took so long I just noticed the thread. I also think people should start demanding our local goverments follow Denver's lead. I'm in the most liberal city in Texas, Austin represent. I think we could get weed legalized here as well. It's definetly a step towards chiseling away at our goverments ignorance. 85', what's ur oppinion of the constitution itself? I see the biggest problem not being the document itself but rather our countries inability to live up to its standards.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 07:42 PM   #36
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't have a brain, but I still want to join these black panther activities.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #37
whiteguy
Banned

whiteguy grasshopper

i read the 1st few posts and all i have to say is

fuck black power! and fuck white power!

how about humen power!

are ppl still so stupid that thay want one creed to rule the other!

fuckin assholes!
whiteguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 10:59 AM   #38
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper

peace.

Agreed. Black power is very different from what is projected by skinheads as "white power."

Like the man above me stated, Black power has nothing to do with any type of superiority complex, taking over the world, reverse-racism, or completely alienating any group of people who are not black....to let them suffer and die alone as a direct cause of corrupt what would be "black rule." Kinda like what "white power" has done to black people and any other aboriginal people on this planet, the concept of Black Power is extremely different my friend.

And I stated before..POWER TO THE PEOPLE means..power to the black,brown, yellow, red, white....those who are "good" people of course., we wouldn't want to empower the devil...he's empowered himself.

As far as the concept of organization goes.., I see some people are pro-organization and some are not...or just don't think organizing will work. See the thing is..you're not taking a look at all of the angles encompassing what we call REVOLUTION. Organization is a must in all of these realms under the title Revolution. Even in the midst of chaos, we can be organized. The thing is...there are alot of fronts to cover when discussing the concept of organization. Part of organization, comes preparation..for the PRE-fight, DURING THE FIGHT...AND AFTER THE FIGHT (the victors-optimistic perspective). Revolution just doesn't mean...we take up guns and bang on the system..which would be lovely, but we're talking about.....getting people involved, convincing people to get involved, training people to take on certain tasks before and after the actual physical combat of revolution, educating people, getting people on the same page, extending the feeling of "love" whether it real or not..it is actually a huge factor in this, getting people on the same page, increasing the socio-political consciousness of the people..and their overall consciousness, I mean the list goes on and on.., I'm just asking people not to forget or disregard the REVOLUTION OF THE MIND. If we were to win..and there was no organization....no collective orderly effort, the aftermath would be chaos!! A whole bunch of trigger happy people, nerds too scared to come out to take on the establishing of a new political structure and society..perhaps a temporary government, and just people in general..too scared to come out and contribute to the new situation because they were never organized nor part of an organization to begin with..or they never chose a side. We'd end up killing each other based off misperceptions or false accusations. And secondly, with no organization..we'd be symbolic of the powers that be....disorganized...and triggerhappy...., which has all of us..."WE THE PEOPLE" feeling like we need to be proactive and bring REFORM to this corrupt power structure and its system., which would then....cause OTHER people in the aftermath of our REVOLUTION...to REVOLT against us...and who could blame em? Anyways, this is a serious topic...alot to discuss, and I'm not too big on building on Revolution online AT ALL..courtesy of the Patriot Act, and I know I'm being hacked, and when I was out on the East Coast I had the feds take my picture plenty of times.... kinda crazy, but this ish...once you're in it...there's no way out of it...unless u really calm your ass down and become a do-nothing, know-nothing...almost reminds me of the movies, some of the crap I've seen. And they only showed up to where I was at..because I was attending a gathering where the NBPP were speaking (I just went to hear em out, never really felt the chapter of brothas and sistahs I met out there during that day...more of a learning experience).

*if you are serious, get involved in your local city*

Anyways, yeah..get at me.

PEACE

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 01:00 PM   #39
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

i cant see how people still think they can trust other people to organize something together

i said it before and i will say it again:

you will only know who your allies are AFTER it is done