news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-25-2005, 09:57 PM   #16
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta
Default Re: possitive comments?

Every wu tang fan is like it...

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:29 PM   #17
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

That wasn't positive.
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:32 PM   #18
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:34 PM   #19
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I aint tryna be negative I just give respect where respect is due and some albums really dont tickle my fancy so I aint gonna jump on some1's dick and say I love the album or song if I dont. Its more like constructive critisism

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:38 PM   #20
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Yeah, but there is still too much hate on here. Saying you sincerely dislike U-God which I guy said really doesn't make me happy.
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 12:54 PM   #21
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im not saying everybody should love everything, but you get some people, hear a few shit tracks, which really werent that shit anyway, then they brand that rapper shit, cappadonna for instance, he is'nt very consistant, but when he put enough effort into shit, he can be a beast, i just dont see how fans, can say everything is shit, people say meths albums are shit, then say The w was weak, then i read a post other day saying, Black out was commerical and shit. it just makes me laugh.
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 12:56 PM   #22
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

imo too many so called "rap" fans now days, have been polluted with watered down rap shit, and buy too many 50 cent, chingy and nelly cd's they minds gone straight retarded lol, some dude on here mad a thread about sticky fingaz other day, some dude posted a comment "sticky is commercial" lolol, is he is commercial, then 50 cent and them fools are in the same catergory as the telly tubbies and the smurths. damn rap is falling apart hard.

wu needa bring some hard morbid rap shit this year.
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 01:46 PM   #23
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Yo nice topic!

I fuckin' LOVE Wu-Tang! RZA got crazy beats. Wu makes the sickest music EVER in my opinion. Liquid Swords, 36 Chambers, Wu Forever, all that rugged Killarmy cd's. Wu-Tang is like crazy and what they did with music is too damn good.

PEACE

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 01:49 PM   #24
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Real talk mayoya.
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote