news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-08-2005, 11:04 AM   #31
Born Ruler I
Lord of the Perfect Black

Born Ruler I grasshopper
Default Re: Paris Riots=White Supremacist+(BlackxBrownxYellowxRed People)

See Algiers and Haiti....

France has its history of problematic relationships with Black people. They've even dug up their response to the Battle of Algiers from April 3, 1955, allowing police to kick in the doors of suspected 'weapons stockpilers.'

Right. Most of these kids are throwing rocks and molotov cocktails.

Like the freedom fighters in South Afrika.

France doesn't officially recognize race, so people are free to discriminate because they are 'just discriminating against people, not a particular kind of people...."

Puhleeze....

One

One

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel
Born Ruler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:08 AM   #32
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace

Great breakdown, Subliminal

Informative add - on, Wamukotax

Keep dropping the 1
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 01:01 PM   #33
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
yyeeeaaa son you tough, good thing you weren't the president during the cold war. dumbass...
Excuse me, but I don't see the relevance in the context of your response to what I posted.

Wtf does the cold war have to do with media induced rioting?

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 03:16 PM   #34
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^ it doesn't....i commented on what i quoted from you.....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:50 PM   #35
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

OK and I was commenting on the ill effects of media induced rioting.

And than you posted something about the cold war....

Old 11-09-2005, 07:22 AM   #36
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
peace.

The situation over there makes sense to me..as in this is karma and only a natural reaction to the powers that be, and I'm not trying to justify it. But it is a direct result of people's inability to tolerate anymore nonsense. Anyways, it seems people in this thread are making this out to be only an urban struggle.., which is wrong. The entire incident actually includes the suburbs as well...

Here are some things in this thread that I think are not being considered or are being overlooked by the people within it...and possibly the media as well.

1. Colonization: The thing about France is....most Africans and Arabs have been COLONIZED by them in their own countries. And if you know anything about colonizing...it's a bad deal...completely treacherous. And because of France's ancient ties to colonization and other negativity.....these people..in a sense..are in the belly of the beast, and have been for a number of years..so people shouldn't act shocked that all of the sudden the tolerance has ran out amongst the working class, the nearly impoverished, and the impoverished.

2. Suburban Family status/condition: It is a known fact...that many of the families within the suburbs are practically dysfunctional...atleast 50% of them are. Suburban schools have extremely high dropout rates there..which then leaves the youths with either drug use, or dealing them; or they get involved with gangs...and commit crimes of all sorts. Alot of suburban youths are "upset" at everything and their local surroundings. And yo, we're not talking about just 16, 17 year olds and older....we're talking young cats....12...13..who are pissed as well. Plus, you have to remember, young kids in suburban situations.....who "have" this or that..., SOMETIMES....see no use in "adding" onto what they already "have." So motivation is at an all time low.

3. Urban family status/condition: Same exact thing. Here, kids are usually left only with mothers...who have to play both roles...mother and father. And because alot of the people in the urban communities are arabs..from extreme patriarchal societies....they have NO IDEA how to run the father role. These women want to live a life similar to their French well-off counterparts...which is not possible under these type of conditions. And because of the fathers are missing, they have no influence in the offspring's life. And if you take a glance at the French judiciary system.....99.9% of the time....all the RIGHTS will directly end up with the mothers..instead of the fathers. Kids within this realm...do the same thing as the kids in the suburbs...drop out, sell drugs, do drugs...and get involved in a life led by crime (but not PETTY like the suburbanites...these cats are into more extreme crimes). To also make matters worse, because of the terrible situation over there for the people in the urban communites and the lack of EFFORT by the french government to get INVOLVED AND PROVIDE PROGRAMS FOR THESE EXPLOITED PEOPLE who earn hardly any type of real income, they actually end up aiding their kids in the drug game...the street life...so some MONEY can come into the house...and they can have something to eat. It's crazy....SOME OF THEIR PROJECTS LOOK LIKE OURS OVER HERE.. **on a side-note....there are a number of africans here as well obviously**

4. The Government: to look at the suburbs--> I'd say for eons they have ignored the troubles within the suburbs.., but most "Experts" would say....the government has been disregarding the growing problems and concerns in the suburbs for probably atleast 50 some years. France has just completely ignored them and any related issues. *to look at the urban areas--> now you know, if the suburbs are being neglected and having to deal with the nonsense...then what does that tell you about these parts? It's going to be EVEN WORSE...magnified times 1000. Overall: The government has kept its face in the dirt for too long...and continues to be on its bullshit, and unfortunately..or fortunately (depending on who you are) ...people are sick of it. The deaths of the 2 kids....this incident...is ALOT deeper than 2 kids being electrocuted.....believe that.

5. Europe: with all respect, europe is going to have to understand that ...it HAS TO ACCEPT that "minorities" or "immigrants" will be PRESENT in their countries...and they have to accept these people in all aspects...and treat them as citizens. IF NOT, WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW...WILL SPREAD...AND EUROPE WILL HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM.. THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COVER-UP THE TRUTH....AND DISREGARDING THESE PEOPLE, IT IS ONLY SO LONG..BEFORE TRUTH SURFACES..AND IT IS. If Europe does not CHANGE its old ways..and stops fakin the funk on the surface, its FUTURE WILL BE IN GREAT JEOPARDY. Don't think for a second...that "immigrants" elsewhere..in similar positions...aren't contemplating the same "attack" or really violent "response" to the nonsense.

6. Racism/discrimination/etc: this speaks for itself...

7. The French: c'mon....the FRENCH LOVE REVOLUTION(s)....!!!

George W Bush, you better take heed.., because if we pop it off over here in the states....we're a different breed....something no one has ever seen before.

PEACE.

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

You planning on running for president some day man? You should at least think about it. lol peace
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:54 PM   #37
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

I agree with Subliminal 7th to a certain extent.

Where I disagree is, Bush doesn't need to take heed because if shit pops off in the states THATS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS. What better than to control America in a police state form. Complete manipulation of a body of people, rationed food, and gonverment reigning freely. It's like taking all the fish out of the ocean and putting them in a barrel, it's easier to shoot.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:14 AM   #38
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^I understand where you're coming from homie, Bush would love nothing more than to be able to declare martial law and take shit over permantley, but at the same time I think the resistence in a lot of cities across the US would put up a fight they simply wouldn't be expecting. In all honesty I hope we go another way before things are pushed too far into that direction cause shit is gonna get real bloody if it goes down like that.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 11:18 AM   #39
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper

peace.

Wamukota
(sp?..hope I spelled it correctly)...
.--

Partition Act of Africa, I was about to address that if people were really under the impression this is something new..regarding European intervention (I referred to it as colonization) within Africa. On point, if you can...drop some excerpts from it. I only have books...lol. Besides, I think it'd definitely be beneficial to the audience to take a glance at this document!!

TekNICE--
I c exactly where you are coming from, and completely respect that view.
I even feel the same..."that is exactly what Bush wants." But honestly, I think we'd be able to fight back and survive the police state. That may seem farfetched, but I hate to say it..something has to happen. An event big enough that would be a force to wreckon with and would..most importantly...alter how the powers that be....think, which would lend hopefully convince or force them to reform the system that they run...into one that would definitely be by and for the people. That's if..you'd want to rely on them, I'd rather replace them and rely on "us"--knowledgeable people., people are qualified for such roles....and once again..most importantly.....have a LOVE for man, woman, child., not the dollar bill...and would only see the dollar bill as a way to IMPROVE terrible conditions that have existed for years..., but ay..this aint a utopia. But I think president Hugo Chavez of Venezuela has got most of the concept in his mind. (yeah sue me, he's a "leftist," god forbid I think he's alright when in comparison to a mass murderin- money driven- power hungry idiot for a president).

Eric Unseen--

In this system, I couldn't run for president..because of 2 reasons.
1. Because of my views, and hostility towards Bush, the system and this fake democracy they are practicing.....they'd probably assassinate me after my first public speech.
2. Because of this present system, in order to become president..I'd have to lie to you and everyone else; and have a cold perspective towards human life..in order to maintain some type of control here and globally..so my egotistical ass and my cronies would benefit financially.

So, all in all..I'm for the people. Help the people establish a new government, and I'll run... lol

thanx for adding on...

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 11:42 AM   #40
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN All I have is books also, so I wouldn't be able to post anything further about the Partition of Africa only what I know from my reading. It would be very beneificial for the audience to see what has been hidden from us in our so-called education or should I say brainwashing.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Wamukota X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 11:46 AM   #41
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

peace,

True. So let us find the document online...compare and contrast for authenticity!
Perhaps any information about it would be positive...

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
Old 11-10-2005, 11:49 AM   #42
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

peace.

I must go now though. I'll be back as always.........

Let me know what you come up with, I still remember bits and pieces of the Partition within my mind.

Speaking of Acts in Europe, you know one that also got my attention...? The Act between Nazi Germany and the Vatican......crazy. I'll get the name for it later...if anyone is interested. There are people who still deny any ties.....even with actual evidence right in front of their faces, I guess I just accepted it as common knowledge...

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

Old 11-11-2005, 06:10 PM   #43
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
peace.

The situation over there makes sense to me..as in this is karma and only a natural reaction to the powers that be, and I'm not trying to justify it. But it is a direct result of people's inability to tolerate anymore nonsense. Anyways, it seems people in this thread are making this out to be only an urban struggle.., which is wrong. The entire incident actually includes the suburbs as well...

Here are some things in this thread that I think are not being considered or are being overlooked by the people within it...and possibly the media as well.

1. Colonization: The thing about France is....most Africans and Arabs have been COLONIZED by them in their own countries. And if you know anything about colonizing...it's a bad deal...completely treacherous. And because of France's ancient ties to colonization and other negativity.....these people..in a sense..are in the belly of the beast, and have been for a number of years..so people shouldn't act shocked that all of the sudden the tolerance has ran out amongst the working class, the nearly impoverished, and the impoverished.

2. Suburban Family status/condition: It is a known fact...that many of the families within the suburbs are practically dysfunctional...atleast 50% of them are. Suburban schools have extremely high dropout rates there..which then leaves the youths with either drug use, or dealing them; or they get involved with gangs...and commit crimes of all sorts. Alot of suburban youths are "upset" at everything and their local surroundings. And yo, we're not talking about just 16, 17 year olds and older....we're talking young cats....12...13..who are pissed as well. Plus, you have to remember, young kids in suburban situations.....who "have" this or that..., SOMETIMES....see no use in "adding" onto what they already "have." So motivation is at an all time low.

3. Urban family status/condition: Same exact thing. Here, kids are usually left only with mothers...who have to play both roles...mother and father. And because alot of the people in the urban communities are arabs..from extreme patriarchal societies....they have NO IDEA how to run the father role. These women want to live a life similar to their French well-off counterparts...which is not possible under these type of conditions. And because of the fathers are missing, they have no influence in the offspring's life. And if you take a glance at the French judiciary system.....99.9% of the time....all the RIGHTS will directly end up with the mothers..instead of the fathers. Kids within this realm...do the same thing as the kids in the suburbs...drop out, sell drugs, do drugs...and get involved in a life led by crime (but not PETTY like the suburbanites...these cats are into more extreme crimes). To also make matters worse, because of the terrible situation over there for the people in the urban communites and the lack of EFFORT by the french government to get INVOLVED AND PROVIDE PROGRAMS FOR THESE EXPLOITED PEOPLE who earn hardly any type of real income, they actually end up aiding their kids in the drug game...the street life...so some MONEY can come into the house...and they can have something to eat. It's crazy....SOME OF THEIR PROJECTS LOOK LIKE OURS OVER HERE.. **on a side-note....there are a number of africans here as well obviously**

4. The Government: to look at the suburbs--> I'd say for eons they have ignored the troubles within the suburbs.., but most "Experts" would say....the government has been disregarding the growing problems and concerns in the suburbs for probably atleast 50 some years. France has just completely ignored them and any related issues. *to look at the urban areas--> now you know, if the suburbs are being neglected and having to deal with the nonsense...then what does that tell you about these parts? It's going to be EVEN WORSE...magnified times 1000. Overall: The government has kept its face in the dirt for too long...and continues to be on its bullshit, and unfortunately..or fortunately (depending on who you are) ...people are sick of it. The deaths of the 2 kids....this incident...is ALOT deeper than 2 kids being electrocuted.....believe that.

5. Europe: with all respect, europe is going to have to understand that ...it HAS TO ACCEPT that "minorities" or "immigrants" will be PRESENT in their countries...and they have to accept these people in all aspects...and treat them as citizens. IF NOT, WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW...WILL SPREAD...AND EUROPE WILL HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM.. THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COVER-UP THE TRUTH....AND DISREGARDING THESE PEOPLE, IT IS ONLY SO LONG..BEFORE TRUTH SURFACES..AND IT IS. If Europe does not CHANGE its old ways..and stops fakin the funk on the surface, its FUTURE WILL BE IN GREAT JEOPARDY. Don't think for a second...that "immigrants" elsewhere..in similar positions...aren't contemplating the same "attack" or really violent "response" to the nonsense.

6. Racism/discrimination/etc: this speaks for itself...

7. The French: c'mon....the FRENCH LOVE REVOLUTION(s)....!!!

George W Bush, you better take heed.., because if we pop it off over here in the states....we're a different breed....something no one has ever seen before.

PEACE.

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN
I come back late and just read that. Well Im very impressed of your knowledge of the situation. What you say is the fuckin TRUTH.
But you'll never (again) hear me show respect to people that burnt schools and cars of the poor ones whatever are the reason: comon there are a lot of Porsches and Ferraris in Paris !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
stop being an E-Thug
yes please, just stop.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:10 PM   #44
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

peace

Wu Killah
- I agree with what you stated. I even told a comrade of mine that I'd be more supportive of the acts..if 1...if they were PRO-ACTIVE instead of reactive, and 2....decided to FOCUS IN ON...AND ATTACK the SOURCE (and its affiliates) of the problem.

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN