news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-14-2005, 03:10 AM   #16
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot
Default Re: some cat talks about his 12 years of work in area 51

speaking of degeneration of the retina we who have read this all got snagged by some serious UV strain. Thank you for the post.
I know it is pointless these days to be a preaching skeptic and beholder of TRUTH, but honestly 2001 Space Odyssey says it all in the very beginning of the movie.
--bone in the air----------all of a f*n sudden a spaceship---------
It is true, we are so capable of producing we out produce ourselves. If things came cheap and money was actually worth something, cigarrette rolling warehouses would have us scanning pluto already.

OUTKAST
" but I swear I see one every now and then "
Me too bro, me too. It doesn't feel at all too perfect here on the oxygen blue rock. Hopefully the television that started the reason for secrecy will be the reason for alliance and admitance as well. i hope to share a vision with all of you one day in this story of mine I wrote. I can't believe I covered everything that guy said by just using my instinct about what is realistically happening with the Department of Defense and the growth of our blessed technologies.
Gods can destroy themselves as well and that is why its a great idea to keep things undercover for the children that are jealous of their fellow brother.

peace of mind to all of you.
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 03:19 AM   #17
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozer
when would they have planted these neutron bombs inside of us?
when we're born of course, or like back inda day, ask your parents if they this kind of shit, its like a tube right about the size of a magic marker, and it has a bunch of needles at the end, a lot of people had those shots taken back in our parents day, and no one knows what for, some say that they were takin DNA samples, or they coulda of been planting something in you ya know...

my mom got one and she still has the scare from it, apparently it hurt real bad, my dad didnt get one cause he wasnt inda states then i think thats why, but yeh man, lots of people got thos, who knows why

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 03:55 AM   #18
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

When that man dies he should just leak everything to us

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 08:00 AM   #19
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fo real

i love reading shit like this

if u find any more shit like this post it

haha
i belive the guy
i mean
look at this
use nuke blasts in space on the rockets to push them faster..they should do this
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 08:11 AM   #20
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also i know some one that worked thier...this guy is a lil crazy tho

but most of the shit that guy said is the same stuff the guy i know said

he didnt tell me alot couse he is not allowd...and he said he thinks they are wathcing him 24 7
couse of the tachknolegey he saw them use ...i was a lil skeptical at first
untill i head other storys that fit his....

but one thing he can prove it with is this piece of metal he gots

shit is crazy

light as air ,,, and its flexibilty is crazy......he heated that shit up for a good 10 mins ...and when u touch it it was cold

he would not tell me were it was from tho

also the reason y its like this is the the metal is filled with ait pockets....thats what makes it light and flex...

but i dont know about the hot and cold thing

also its strong as hell to

he shot it with a shot gun and no scratches

mmm
i dont know

but it was crazy

this wa like 6 years ago...
i dont know what happen to him since i moved away

he allways told us he had a space ship under the dirt in his back yard
thats y at first i thought he was crazy untill he showed us the metal and i heard other storys from othe peeps on tv.....

he was crazy lol
i think he got some thing from working thier couse he said he aint going to live that long

haha

peace

i thought i would share what i know
Old 11-14-2005, 08:45 AM   #21
Hz Deep
Deeper Designz

Hz Deep grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNtell3kT
when we're born of course, or like back inda day, ask your parents if they this kind of shit, its like a tube right about the size of a magic marker, and it has a bunch of needles at the end, a lot of people had those shots taken back in our parents day, and no one knows what for, some say that they were takin DNA samples, or they coulda of been planting something in you ya know...

my mom got one and she still has the scare from it, apparently it hurt real bad, my dad didnt get one cause he wasnt inda states then i think thats why, but yeh man, lots of people got thos, who knows why
We had those, or something like it back when I was about 11, they called it the 'Daisy Prick' because of the arrangment of the multiple needles on the thing, I seem to remember it's an allergy test, if one of the jab spots reacts badly, they know that your allergic to a particular substance.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:39 PM   #22
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

yes i took that needleit was like 4 or 5 of them at one time ..i was like damn lol

didnt hurt tho...but know iam addicted to the horse haha
Old 11-14-2005, 08:46 PM   #23
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

I'd love to write a page long response about all these posts cuz a lot of you had interesting feedback but I'll spare you the read. Fact is the military has much more control than the Gov't (politically speakin') has and ever will have. The possibilities are endless for them. I'm shocked he did actually mention the Philadelphia Experiment in his talk. That experiment was some fucked up shit. As for the whole UFO thing. I 100% believe that they do exist. The universe is so much bigger than what anyone can comprehend that it is completely possible for other life to exist out there. The only question that remains is whether or not we are the center of the universe. No way for us to tell. If we are than that would severely limit the possibility of other life being out there that is more advanced than ourselves.

p.s.- that was one of the best read I've had in a looong time. props on the find.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:02 AM   #24
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot

it is the aerial beings that are wondering why we are so f-n slow at getting our asses in gear and getting with the program that 57 different species are already participating in intergalactic excellence. they got structures and craft on our moon for the lord's sake to look out for our ignorant asses and science already knows this. Science also knows that a quarter of the recorded species are comepletely humanoid and already are welcomed to stay among us secretly and peacefully. WAKE UP!!!!

YOU DOWNLOAD HEADS NEED TO SEARCH FOR "The Disclosure Project" it is a press conference and you better see it.
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 09:06 AM   #25
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

post more stuff like this...i like read ....well sometimes..haha
but i realy love to read stuff like this...find and post