news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 02-03-2006, 05:56 PM   #1
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp
Default New Layout Please...

or the old one.... please... i think this layout or theme w/e is ugly... its weird having the user's info on top of there post and not to the side... c'mon 36chambers, do something and lemme be a MOD for gfx section... please... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 06:45 AM   #2
Hz Deep
Deeper Designz

Hz Deep grasshopper

^word, it is kinda weird but I can get over that, but why are all the avatars really pixelated, its like its only letting us upload 60X60 pictures then displaying them at a bigger size? wtf?
Old 02-04-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I guess we will see what happens.

I would rather have the user info on the left hand side....the colors I dont mind...although what there was before with the side wallpapers and fancy text bars, smilies, etc was jordis stuff that he gradually added to the forum....dont know if that can be recovered.....might have lost it when the forum version was updated.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:40 PM   #4
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i liked how the info was on the left as well, even if this forum doesnt look like it did before, i jus want it better than how it is now.... its hella ugly..

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 02-05-2006, 08:33 PM   #5
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

we gunna fix all these bugs and then start shifting the site around slightly, we'll see what happens...

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:50 PM   #6
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

c0o c0o... good luck 36 and FAM.... be sure to enforce the sig rule no animated please, it pisses me off even th0 i have fast internet, and can i be the mod for gfx section, jus a thought... =D

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 02-05-2006, 09:49 PM   #7
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

How you gon' ask the mod with an animated sig to enforce the no animated sig rule?

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:02 AM   #8
Hz Deep
Deeper Designz

Hz Deep grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp1
...be sure to enforce the sig rule no animated please, it pisses me off even th0 i have fast internet...
or just enforce a max file size, it pisses me off too when people need to use half a wu video in they're sig, but if they have to keep them under a limit, that won't happen, and some of the animated sigs aren't that much bigger than static ones, just these videos clips etc, which aren't optimised at all.

example - 36's banner = 92KB, my animated banner = 120KB, MaShPG's clip from Sin City = 992KB

Pz.

Last edited by Hz Deep; 02-06-2006 at 06:13 AM.
Hz Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:07 PM   #9
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Owned... and 36 will understand... no animated... lmao

Throw Ya W's Up!